Does this picture look weird to anyone other than me.?

Hijinx

Looks like a bad photo-shop to me. with Biden and "Dr." Jill posing as Giants alongside the midget Jimmy Carter and Rosalyn.
Well no matter ho weird the picture look it is two of the worst President to ever hold office, and the only thing missing is a god like Hussein Obama standing above them.

mitzi

Looks like a bad photo-shop to me. with Biden and "Dr." Jill posing as Giants alongside the midget Jimmy Carter and Rosalyn.
Well no matter ho weird the picture look it is two of the worst President to ever hold office, and the only thing missing is a god like Hussein Obama standing above them.

Fake. The article says the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library released the photo of the visit. I searched all over the website, no picture. Since the Carter's are well into their 90s, they would have worn masks.

PeoplesElbow

That's why Jimmie's feet are so much bigger and out of proportion.
Joe's hand looks awful large compared to his head also.

I figure they used something like a 15mm, normal portrait lens is 70mm so people's noses don't look big.

Last edited:

SamSpade

There's no way this is real - almost everything about this photoshop thing is bad.
Rosalynn Carter is 5'5" and Joe is 6 foot even - yet you can easily see if he stood up, he'd be like twice her size.

I don't know who did this one, but they're really bad at it.