Dog Boarding-Hughesville

KDENISE977

In true last minute fashion, my mother wants to visit for the Thanksgiving holiday but has one issue, she needs to stash her Pom. for a few days. (I'm not having that thing in my house with 2 boxers) Does anyone know anything close to Hughesville ??

THANKS !

ginwoman

In true last minute fashion, my mother wants to visit for the Thanksgiving holiday but has one issue, she needs to stash her Pom. for a few days. (I'm not having that thing in my house with 2 boxers) Does anyone know anything close to Hughesville ??

THANKS !

"that thing"? That's not very nice. Why do you dislike it so much?

tiltedangel

poms are great dogs and boxers are usually very calm.....maybe someone can just go check on her dog and have her leave it at home where it would be more comfortable in its surroundings instead of in a kennel somewhere, that is just cruel.

KDENISE977

poms are great dogs and boxers are usually very calm.....maybe someone can just go check on her dog and have her leave it at home where it would be more comfortable in its surroundings instead of in a kennel somewhere, that is just cruel.

Say WHAT? :killingme

KDENISE977

this was an attempt to sniff. My boxer ran away so fast

Attachments

• image-3336402257.jpg
    image-3336402257.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 121

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

i didnt refer her to a KENNEL..... this is a wonderful pet sitter that pet sits at her house...

her whole basement is set up for the dogs COMFORT... and she is home 24/7 with them... as well as getting to have long walks, a secure fenced in backyard they also will get love from her!!!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Um I say "little terrors" in fun ......

I can loan you an 11 lb JRT your Mom can even sleep with (so she won't miss her Pom too much lol)that won't care about your dogs :biggrin: - Lacey just ignores other dogs LOL

mudpuddle

We have used the Riviera Kennel for the last 17 years!
They are great!!!
What is nice is that they groom the dogs there as well.
So we always have them groomed before we pick them up!
They look so happy to see us and then they look and smell marvelous!

Also, The owner lives right there in a house.
One time, my elderly dog became ill, and she actually took our dog to the vet!
Can't get better than that!

MarieB

:rolleyes: