Dog crate end table

sm8

Does anyone know if there is a local place to buy a table that goes over a dog crate? Or a reputable online place to order one? I already have the crate but I was thinking it would be nice to have a table to go over it.

Attachments

• dog crate.PNG
    dog crate.PNG
    76.8 KB · Views: 232

frequentflier

happy to be living
Does anyone know if there is a local place to buy a table that goes over a dog crate? Or a reputable online place to order one? I already have the crate but I was thinking it would be nice to have a table to go over it.

I have seen some for Midwest crates but they are very expensive and not that nice. Maybe you could find a local Amish woodworker to make one for you.

sm8

I was hoping to be able to just by a pretty one (being lazy) lol but if all else fails I am going to try my hand at building one. It seems like it should be pretty simple. I am thinking the easiest route may be to go with pallets.

sm8

I have seen some for Midwest crates but they are very expensive and not that nice. Maybe you could find a local Amish woodworker to make one for you.

That is an idea too, I have an Amish friend that is a woodworker. Not sure why I did not think of it before.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

That is an idea too, I have an Amish friend that is a woodworker. Not sure why I did not think of it before.

Who knows maybe your Amish friend can pick up some business. Seems this would be a quick make for a good woodworker as well as a good seller.

:coffee:

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
I had read that some people just put a piece of wood that fits across the top of the crate, not as pretty but would be functional.

sm8

I saw an ad for an end table/litterbox. Yeah. I don't think so. /shudder

I agree, that just sounds gross. I love cats but one of our big issues about having one is no where to put the litter box. That and the kids are allergic but who needs to breath any way, Right? LOL