Dog Friendly Rental NEEDED

MastiffMom

My boyfriend is being stationed at Pax River and we are desperately seeking a pet friendly rental home! We have several dogs, including Mastiffs. The Mastiffs are certified Therapy dogs and AKC Champions. Our dogs are completely house trained and obedience trained. We are willing to pay a large pet deposit, but are having no luck finding any rentals that will accept large dogs or multiple dogs. Anyone know of an available rental or a place to look? I have been through all the online rental ads with no luck. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Thanks,
~Molly

LazySmurfette

Not to pry too much, but how much can you safely afford? We just moved out of a house this past weekend and it is perfect for dogs, minus a fenced in yard, but there is a fenced in horse pasture. Its in Hollywood and they are asking $1700/month. We had 3 husky's and 2 cats...

sexy_pants

My boyfriend is being stationed at Pax River and we are desperately seeking a pet friendly rental home! We have several dogs, including Mastiffs. The Mastiffs are certified Therapy dogs and AKC Champions. Our dogs are completely house trained and obedience trained. We are willing to pay a large pet deposit, but are having no luck finding any rentals that will accept large dogs or multiple dogs. Anyone know of an available rental or a place to look? I have been through all the online rental ads with no luck. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Thanks,
~Molly

Still looking for a house?