Dog Kennel

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
When we had dogs we always used Applejack, but I think we may give Cheaspeake a trial when we get our new pup.

smilin

BOXER NATION
I've tried most around here my and miserable traitor of a mutt can not wait to get back to Countryside's Pet paradise on St. Andrews in Leonardtown @ (301) 475-2142.
Good people.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
When we had dogs we always used Applejack, but I think we may give Cheaspeake a trial when we get our new pup.
Applejack is not what it used to be. A family member told us about how awesome the facility and team is ... hubby walked in, spoke briefly to a someone who worked there who was incredibly rude. Hubby said he would NEVER board our dog there. Smelled filthy, looked filthy and rotten old man working there.

We used Farmstead and were happy.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Apollo likes it at Chesapeake Pet Resort in Hollywood.

:yeahthat: Maggie goes there. They totally get that she could care less about play time with other dogs, she believes she's above them. So they always play with her one-on-one a little extra. And they know, even though she's a small 25 lbs, she hates the smaller dog room bc of the yappers so they always place her with the calmer big guys. Prices are very reasonable too.