Dog Licenses Now Available Online

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Dog owners may now register to obtain a dog license/tag online. Simply go to http://www.stmarysmd.com/treasurer/doglicense.asp to begin the process. Owners must upload a current Rabies Vaccination Certificate.

This new application can be accessed from a home computer, laptop or mobile device. Photos can even be uploaded in the event a registered dog turns up missing. Register today!

Walk-in registration is still available at three locations:

Animal Control Office
Department of Emergency Services
23090 Leonard Hall Drive
Leonardtown, MD 20650
304-475-8018

Tri-County Animal Shelter
6707 Animal Shelter Road
Hughesville, MD 20637
301-932-1713

Treasurer's Office
23150 Leonard Hall Drive
Leonardtown, MD 20650
301-475-4200 *3300

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I have a good political story to go with this online stuff that is oh so new to SMC Gov. I'll have to share it in another thread someday.

Roman

I don't know about St Mary's county but the Calvert ACO's can fine people for not having their animals licensed. My store sells them and we get a lot of pi$$ed off people coming in for them.
:blushing:I even have my cats licensed. It's cheaper than paying the huge fine if they're caught, and put in Critter Jail.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I have a good political story to go with this online stuff that is oh so new to SMC Gov. I'll have to share it in another thread someday.

I think they did away with pet licenses in SMC for a few years and then brought it back about 2 years ago.