dog owners

raindrop

i love you too
would anyone be interested in starting a little dog walking group?
walk the dog and meet some people.

LivinOnLuv

ummmm.....yea, sure
I will be interested once I get a dog.....We have to get settled into a house first and then we are getting one.

Pegster710

The Pegster
I have private property where we could walk - or we could meet at the Chancellors Run Regional Park. There's also a park on Willow's Road and on St. Georges Church Road.

Anyone interested? I'm available evenings (except Thursday) and weekends.

That is sweet of you to offer Peg. What kind of dog(s) do you have or everyone have for that matter?? My DH just said last week that we haven't even moved up that way yet and I already have more friends than he does. :lmao:

Oh and I have two furballs, I mean, dogs...one part rottie (male fixed) and one doberman (female also fixed).

Scrilla21

Rebel of the South
I have a 9 week old pittbull named Cyrus. I attached a pic of him! Do ya'll have any pix of your dogs?

That is a good idea but al of a sudden work has picked up so I have no time. maybe on a Sundays but who knows! Hope your plans work out!!

Attachments

• cyrus1.JPG
    cyrus1.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 95
  • cyrus2.JPG
    cyrus2.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 104
  • cyrus3.JPG
    cyrus3.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

jaie

So happy!
Scrilla21 said:
I have a 9 week old pittbull named Cyrus. I attached a pic of him! Do ya'll have any pix of your dogs?

That is a good idea but al of a sudden work has picked up so I have no time. maybe on a Sundays but who knows! Hope your plans work out!!
He is sooooo cute!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jaie said:
He is sooooo cute!
Why do people say that? Pitbulls are not cute. Many puppy breeds are cute - pitbull puppies looks like larva. And they don't grow into handsome dogs, like Shepherds or Boxers - they grow into Uncle Fester on a bender.

Scrilla, I'm sorry but your dog is not cute. If you want cute, get a Shi-Tzu.

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Why do people say that? Pitbulls are not cute. Many puppy breeds are cute - pitbull puppies looks like larva. And they don't grow into handsome dogs, like Shepherds or Boxers - they grow into Uncle Fester on a bender.

Scrilla, I'm sorry but your dog is not cute. If you want cute, get a Shi-Tzu.
:lol: