Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan On South Park

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Dog Whisperer ... Cesar Millan was on South Park last night. I dont watch that show but my husband saw it on the Dtv guide So we watched it........ :killingme :lmao: :jameo: :killingme

Cartman's mom called the "Dog Whisperer" in to help her get Cartman to behave and stop being an ass. Cesar used all the same things on his show on Cartman. It was funny as all hell!!!

Somdmommy

workin hard said:
I saw he was gonna be on there but fell asleep...I'm hoping to catch it again this weekend.
It was the best one I have ever seen, but then again I dont watch it much anyhow!!

snuzzy

workin hard said:
I saw he was gonna be on there but fell asleep...I'm hoping to catch it again this weekend.

We love the Dog Whisperer (we see all of the mistakes we make! :whistle: ) and South Park. When will it replay this weekend?! (It'll be "date night" with my husband :larry:

Somdmommy

snuzzy said:
We love the Dog Whisperer (we see all of the mistakes we make! :whistle: ) and South Park. When will it replay this weekend?! (It'll be "date night" with my husband :larry:
My D Tv guide says it will be on 5/6 @ 12:30a And 5/7 @ 3:00a

Somdmommy

I just saw on the news that there is suit for animal abuse going on now. Guy says he took his dog to him and when it picked it up it was bruised and out of breath.