'Dogfishing' trend is duping singles on dating apps

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Sure, dating is “ruff” — but this is doggone wrong!

Lonely hearts are deceiving love interests on dating apps by engaging in a practice known as “dogfishing” — when the person borrows someone else’s pooch for profile snaps, the Washington Post reported.
“It’s like getting your foot in the door, presenting yourself in this performative way. Until that impression is ruined because you have to explain yourself,” said Gaby Wolff, whose brief romance came to a screeching halt when her date revealed he didn’t actually own the black Labrador on his Hinge profile.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nutz

Hmm when she asks about your dog appear sad and say it passed away.
I was playing with my dog at the park and this little girl asked if she could pet my dog. She had such a good time playing with my dog Bob that I gave her the dog. Bob was the bestest dog ever and I dont tknow if I could find another, but it does feel good knowing Bob is happy playing with that little kid. I really miss Bob and maybe when I get over the heartbreak Ill look for another one to train.

warneckutz

I was playing with my dog at the park and this little girl asked if she could pet my dog. She had such a good time playing with my dog Bob that I gave her the dog. Bob was the bestest dog ever and I dont tknow if I could find another, but it does feel good knowing Bob is happy playing with that little kid. I really miss Bob and maybe when I get over the heartbreak Ill look for another one to train.
^ THAT .... THAT's how it's done.