Doggie Menu

frequentflier

happy to be living
striped rock menu.jpg

frequentflier

happy to be living
I can barely read that, but cute! Not that I really need a dog menu to take Mags to a dog-friendly restaurant, but it's nice to know :yay:

Sorry about the copy...I am a little challenged in the computer department.

There are a few restaurants on the Island that have dog friendly outdoor seating areas. When the owners from the Striped Rock approached me, they had been in Annapolis (the same weekend Vrai, Bann & I were there!) and picked up a doggie menu from The Federal House and thought it was a great idea! So far, it has been a hit! Besides my treats and some frozen doggie yogurt, they offer "Mutt Loaf", "Bow Wow Chicken" and "Pooched Eggs" :lol:

Now, if only the weather would get a little better...

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Sorry about the copy...I am a little challenged in the computer department.

There are a few restaurants on the Island that have dog friendly outdoor seating areas. When the owners from the Striped Rock approached me, they had been in Annapolis (the same weekend Vrai, Bann & I were there!) and picked up a doggie menu from The Federal House and thought it was a great idea! So far, it has been a hit! Besides my treats and some frozen doggie yogurt, they offer "Mutt Loaf", "Bow Wow Chicken" and "Pooched Eggs" :lol:

Now, if only the weather would get a little better...

attachments are weird :confused: sometimes they come in as a link and you can click to see larger...sometimes they're embedded in your response and can't click on it :mad: yours came in as an embedded image so the text is like .75 font size :lol:

I've taken the queen to Lotus a couple times now...she likes it there bc out front she gets all this glowing attention, plus they have couches!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
:killingme can you imagine showing up with that horse?! I'm pretty sure she'd manage to "crawl" into someone's lap, attempting to sample their fish tacos.

We are going to take her sat! Her tongue is like 5 ft long so watching her eat ice cream is extremely entertaining. I can't wait.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
We are going to take her sat! Her tongue is like 5 ft long so watching her eat ice cream is extremely entertaining. I can't wait.

:mad: I'll be at the blue crabs game! work gave us tickets. I bet it's hilarious. the only thing our dogs have in common is their dramatic eye rolls and love of couches. :lol: