Doggy Doo

Auntie Biache'

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think Nancy has been smoking Joe's stash. Her speech has taken on a bidenesque tone.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I think Nancy has been smoking Joe's stash. Her speech has taken on a bidenesque tone.
I think she's just about reached her saturation point. It happens to alcoholics when they start their rapid descent to rock bottom. I predict rehab or death within the next year. It's sad, but you have to want help before you can beat the disease.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It just keeps getting better and better! She has to have staff that are cognitively impaired to write and have her say crap like that! :rollleyes:

BOP

I think she's just about reached her saturation point. It happens to alcoholics when they start their rapid descent to rock bottom. I predict rehab or death within the next year. It's sad, but you have to want help before you can beat the disease.
I think she's passed rock bottom and hit wet brain.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
What amazes me most is how many people still follow her lead. Little she says nowadays makes sense and she clearly doesn't have anything good in my mind for the country as a whole (just interest groups). But maybe that's the key to it all: she and her allies are interested in nothing more than a power grab.

How naive I am.

--- End of line (MCP)

Hijinx

From the way the Democrat vote and act and cower before her one would think she has a grit walled box with all of their balls in it.