Dogs trap mail carrier, flatten tires

mAlice

professional daydreamer
"Authorities were preparing to tranquilize the dogs Judge and Justice, a Rottweiler and a pit-bull mix, before the surprised and apologetic homeowner arrived.

Stephanie Dekelbaum, the dogs' owner, called them "generally sweethearts" and blamed the attack on a tire toy the dogs had recently been given."

Those dogs were not identified correctly. :rolleyes:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

My grandma's Jack Russel does the same exact thing. :shrug:

Lady was just scared cuz the dogs in that case were big :lol:

I am just glad they (and my grandma's dog) weren't run over...its scary when they go for tires like that.

And my mom's JRT destroyed a couch one night while we slept. These dogs chewed up some tires not people. :yay:

A guy a I knew was watching his friends German Shepard. He put him out in the garage to spend the night and when he went out the next day his Corvette was missing the rear quarter panel.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Dogs trap mail carrier,... 02-29-2008 11:59 AM Maybe if your dumb ass dog got ran over, you could whine about it and your parents would let Janey sleep in your bed and poke objects like toothbrushes in your ass.

how did you know what I do with your toothbrush? :really: Last time it wasn't charged though...so I didn't have the benefit of vibrations :ohwell:

:lmao:

H

HouseCat

A guy a I knew was watching his friends German Shepard. He put him out in the garage to spend the night and when he went out the next day his Corvette was missing the rear quarter panel.
Makes me think of that dog from K-9. LOL

Cowgirl

Yes...the owners blamed the attack on the toy tire. I can see that. A dog toy tire is so similar to the real life one. Just a slight size difference...and one happens to be attached to a 2000 lb hunk of steel. :rolleyes:

SoftballCrazy

Yes...the owners blamed the attack on the toy tire. I can see that. A dog toy tire is so similar to the real life one. Just a slight size difference...and one happens to be attached to a 2000 lb hunk of steel. :rolleyes:
Some people do give their dogs REAL tires to chew on/play with...I've seen dogs on video jumping up and swinging from the tire that was hanging from a tree. Just saying it could've been a real tire used as a toy, and not the Petco kind.

Cowgirl

Some people do give their dogs REAL tires to chew on/play with...I've seen dogs on video jumping up and swinging from the tire that was hanging from a tree. Just saying it could've been a real tire used as a toy, and not the Petco kind.

:lol: That would make a little more sense. But who knows....

ImnoMensa

I dont know why she sat there and let the dogs chew the tires off her car. Why didnt she drive off? If a dog trying to chew my tires off accidentally got under one of them ,am I to blame for its unfortunate demise? I dont think so.