• cboybwmedtk.JPG
    cboybwmedtk.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 114

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
brownda2 said:
How about a pic and some details?

:howdy:
well i can give you details but get Tc to give pics. we have 2 litters 9 all together but now we have 6. we have 1 female and 5 males. They are raised with kids, cats, ferrets, dogs, radios and vacuums. both litters are ready to leave. they are paper trained, eating puppy food and drinking water.

*Z*

Last edited:

JasperGirl

Aww! The puppies are so cute! I think the last time I was at your house which man that was a while ago you had two litters...they were so cute! :clap:

J

jp2854

Your puppies are soo cute. The white and black one looks like my male cat picasso almost except my male cat has a black mustache and gotee. Are you going to keep one of the batch? Don't you get attatched to them having them for 8 weeks of there lives? I know I would and would have a hard time giving them up and would end up keeping them all thats why i never did the breeding thing.

JasperGirl

jp2854 said:
Your puppies are soo cute. The white and black one looks like my male cat picasso almost except my male cat has a black mustache and gotee. Are you going to keep one of the batch? Don't you get attatched to them having them for 8 weeks of there lives? I know I would and would have a hard time giving them up and would end up keeping them all thats why i never did the breeding thing.
Well I work for a breeder and I breed Jack Russells and some puppies you get more attached to then others. Most of the time it isn't too hard to let them go. They are very cute and playful but if you don't let yourself get attached then its not that bad.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
jp2854 said:

I used to actually cry before when I sold a pup but after breeding for 4 years it seems like I have them the best time and they leave when the real puppy challenges happen .. :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have a SHIH-TZU that looks like the one in the 2nd pic. She's turning 14 this year. They are very good dogs and are very smart. She has been a great dog. But old age is catching up with her.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
jp2854 said:

:howdy:
yha me and my brother got attached to 1 each in the litter.*Z*

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
dogs 10-20-2006 04:15 PM Let me guess. You will be selling the leftovers from the back of a van at the farmer's market this weekend, right?

who ever put this we do not do that we keep them Intel the are sold why do you not leave your name???????. z