Dominican Salon in Waldorf or Charles Co?

claresmom0929

Hi, I'm new to this board. I live in Waldorf and work in DC and am wondering if anyone knows of a Dominican hair salon in Waldorf? I know of several in DC, Oxon Hill, etc., but I'm hoping to be able to stay closer to home.

TIA!

I did, thanks! Nothing came up, but I swear a few months back I saw some signs leaving my neighborhood that said "Dominican Salon in Waldorf," but I didn't write down the number, and I never saw the signs again.

Hmm, I'm not sure...maybe it was out of someone's house :shrug:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Sounds like what most non-ethnic salons do. Did you think to try someplace like that?

The best stylist I've had around here is a black lady from Chicago, and I have straight (caucasian) hair.

claresmom0929

I have tried that. Several times with some luck once, but she was expensive,and she's since left that salon. I would try her again if I could find her.

But that makes me think, if anyone knows of any stylists who are good with African American hair, please share.

Aerogal - do you mind sharing your stylist's info?

Thanks!

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I have tried that. Several times with some luck once, but she was expensive,and she's since left that salon. I would try her again if I could find her.

But that makes me think, if anyone knows of any stylists who are good with African American hair, please share.

Aerogal - do you mind sharing your stylist's info?

Thanks!

Her name is Billie but she's on base at the Pax Exchange salon (bit of a drive for you tho and you would need to have access to the service) . I just called and she's out for the next 6 wks due to surgery.