Dominion files $1.3 Billion suit against Mein Pillow CEO Mike Lindell

easyliving45

In surely the fist time in history someones life would have been better had they continued to smoke crack Mike Lindell has been named in a $1.3 billion law suit by Dominion voting machines.

Dominion is seeking more than $1.3 billion in damages. Lindell is a staunch ally of former president Donald Trump and a major GOP donor. He has repeatedly supported Trump's claims challenging the integrity of the election.
In December, Lindell said that "the biggest fraud is the Dominion machines." The conspiracy theory that Dominion's technology switched votes from Trump to President Joe Biden has been thoroughly debunked.
The Wall Street Journal first reported the news.
Lindell has welcomed a defamation suit for weeks.
In late December, Dominion Voting Systems sent him a cease and desist letter warning of "imminent" litigation if he did not retract his claims about the voting technology company. Lindell has doubled down, telling CBS News in January that "all the American people and the world to see the horrific things that these (Dominion voting) machines are capable of," and alleged China was involved in the nonexistent rigging.
And in February, he purchased airtime on the far-right media organization One America News - itself under a lawsuit threat from Dominion - to air a three-hour "documentary" about election fraud.

Expect Trump to say he never met the guy sometime this week.

Bare-ya-cuda

Why are you so obsessed with trump? Everything you post has something to do with trump. I mean we get it you don’t like the guy, but damn he is still living in your head and f’ing up your mental health even after he is out of office. Time to move on.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Pffft. You can try to sue anyone for whatever you want. Winning anything is an entirely different matter. I was sued for over 6 million in damages back in 1997 and that made the front page of the Emptyprize. Did they ever follow up the story after the court later awarded the plaintiffs exactly 0 cents? Of course not.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Pffft. You can try to sue anyone for whatever you want. Winning anything is an entirely different matter. I was sued for over 6 million in damages back in 1997 and that made the front page of the Emptyprize. Did they ever follow up the story after the court later awarded the plaintiffs exactly 0 cents? Of course not.
Yup. I tried to sue Gilligan for not following the MIL spec standard on a project, but I settled for a beer.

phreddyp

I was sued also , plaintiffs said that they fell over our ladder. Only problem it wasn't our ladder still went to court and they got nothing , but they still had to pay for their own lawyer and medical bills . I don't know to this day if they got anything from the ladders owner. I think that they were just looking for an insurance settlement from us.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was sued also , plaintiffs said that they fell over our ladder. Only problem it wasn't our ladder still went to court and they got nothing , but they still had to pay for their own lawyer and medical bills . I don't know to this day if they got anything from the ladders owner. I think that they were just looking for an insurance settlement from us.

I sent their ambulance chasing attorney (quite well know local attorney) a Christmas card with a single penny in it and wished him a Merry Christmas.

Rommey

What losses have they actually uncured?
As I understand the basics of the damages, it basically a defamation lawsuit and is saying the comments by Lindell, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, et. al. will cause damage to existing business and future business. It is "actual" damages and "punitive" damages.