Dominoes on TV...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I just can't imagine being on the edge of my seat, slamming a cold one while watching a domino game on the big screen. The only other thing that boring would be watching golf on tv. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
I just can't imagine being on the edge of my seat, slamming a cold one while watching a domino game on the big screen. The only other thing that boring would be watching golf on tv. :ohwell:

What about darts? :popcorn:

Agee

Larry Gude said:
...yes, Dominoes. ESPN2.

$30k grand prize.

:jameo:

Has Poker worn its welcome?,,,

I do enjoy the Domino throw-down, that takes weeks to build, and crashes to a fall-down within three minuets...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is the fault of the NFL...

jazz lady said:
And they show DARTS on there, too. What is this world coming to? :jameo:

...going on strike. ESPN and other cable channels found themselves with programming holes when hockey shut down. Up until then, there were a couple games on almost every night.

So, some smart azz is sitting in the meeting and, as joke, blurts out 'Hey boss, how about we televise poker? My cousin played in a Texas Hold "em thing in Vegas and says there's all kinds of characters people might find interesting..."

Thanks, hockey.

rraley

I don't know what's worse...the dominos on ESPN or the scrabble on ESPN. Honestly, SHOW SPORTS NOT A GAME MY GRANDMOTHER PLAYS.

Larry Gude said:
...going on strike. ESPN and other cable channels found themselves with programming holes when hockey shut down. Up until then, there were a couple games on almost every night.

So, some smart azz is sitting in the meeting and, as joke, blurts out 'Hey boss, how about we televise poker? My cousin played in a Texas Hold "em thing in Vegas and says there's all kinds of characters people might find interesting..."

Thanks, hockey.

So NFL is hockey? :lmao: