Don Lemon Says Something Ignorant

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Don Lemon Contradicts 1619 Project: ‘Europeans Did Not Found This Country’

“Europeans did not found this country,” he said. “The Native Americans had this country before the Europeans came. Yes, the Europeans conquered the country — they colonized it. But they … had nothing to do with the founding of this country, and [Santorum] should recognize that.”

Lemon implied Santorum’s remarks somehow sparked violence like the riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6.

“That’s why you have an insurrection,” Lemon said. “You have an insurrection, because people believe that America was founded in the image of white people, and … therefore, the election should go their way.”

[clip]

“Contra leftist anthropologists who celebrate the noble savage, quantitative body counts — such as the proportion of prehistoric skeletons with ax marks and embedded arrowheads or the proportion of men in a contemporary foraging tribe who die at the hands of other men — suggest that” the pre-Columbian tribal societies “were far more violent than our own,” wrote Harvard scholar Steven Pinker. “In tribal violence, the clashes are more frequent, the percentage of men in the population who fight is greater, and the rates of death per battle are higher.”

Intertribal warfare sometimes even consummated in acts of cannibalism. Evidence of tribal cannibalism stretches back as far as 1150 A.D. “As many as 40 [tribal] sites scattered across the Southwest contain human bones that show distinctive evidence of having been butchered and cooked,” reported the Los Angeles Times in 2000. The Iroquois also engaged in acts of ritual cannibalism.

The ' Native ' Americans did NOT have a COUNTRY they were a loose collection of tribes, many in constant conflict with each other

Hijinx

I would be more surprised if Don Lemon said something intelligent.

And the guy is a Bona Fide, dyed in the wool racist also.
About as racist as one can get.
White people ,which he hates , occupy a large percent of living space in his small brain.

BOP

If I ever become a vampire, I hope one of my abilities is to slap people like Lemon in the head so hard that it separates their brain pan from the rest of their body.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
New York Times Now Claims '1619 Project' Was Satire

NEW YORK CITY, NY—In a front-page article this week, The New York Times confirmed what many have long suspected regarding The 1619 Project: It's just satire.

"Woah! Haha-- you thought it was real?" said Dean Baquet nervously in an interview. "Yeah--that whole '1619' thing was just a joke! Always was! We have excellent satire writers here at the paper of record. Really surprised you fell for it there."