Don Lemon: "there are a lot of friends who I've had to really get rid of"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
CNN host Don Lemon sparked outrage on Thursday night when he told a national audience that he has cut out friends because they supported President Trump, likening them to drug addicts who have ‘hit rock bottom.’

‘I had to get rid of a lot of people in my life because sometimes you've just got to let them go,’ Lemon told colleague Chris Cuomo at the start of his CNN Tonight broadcast on Thursday.

The 54-year-old cable news host talked about growing up and living in several ‘red states,’ where he made friends with people who are now supporters of the president.

I'll bet'ya they're actually good with Don distancing from them! :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN host Don Lemon sparked outrage on Thursday night when he told a national audience that he has cut out friends because they supported President Trump, likening them to drug addicts who have ‘hit rock bottom.’

Republicans Think Democrats Are People With Bad Ideas
Democrats Think Republicans Are Bad People

TPD

the poor dad
Matthew 25:35-37 - First I was a deplorable and you scoffed at me, then I was a chump and you mocked me, then I was an addict and you ignored me. Then Trump was re-elected and I gave you all the finger!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
‘I had to get rid of a lot of people in my life because sometimes you've just got to let them go,’ Lemon told colleague Chris Cuomo at the start of his CNN Tonight broadcast on Thursday.
:roflmao:

What total ass. Pompous..self-absorbed...detached from reality.

Reactions: BOP