Donald Sutherland can't forget affair with star who had 'most beautiful breasts in world'

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Sutherland told GQ: "I was with Jane Fonda at the /Chelsea Hotel in 1970, maybe ’71. It was a room with a big bed and, to the right, four or five stairs to a landing that led to the bathroom. There was a little oval window on the landing and there was a street light shining through that window though it seemed more like moonlight, so maybe it was the moon, I like to think it was the moon.

"I was lying on my back on the bed when Jane came out of the bathroom. She, too, was naked, and when the moonlight caught her perfect breasts I stopped breathing. Everything stopped. And then it started again. Now, when I see it in my memory, I stop breathing again."

It's easy to believe. The actress has maintained her extraordinary figure through the decades, although this year she finally allowed her natural grey hair to shine.

:twitch:

I can think of a dozen different actresses ... better than Hanoi Jane
In my dark rewriting of this scenario, a sniper bullet pierces the moon beam window. Hot lead slams into Jane's medulla oblongata firmly planting itself into her cerebral cortex. The different assassin appears at the door. With a single finger he holds it up to his lips as a sign for Donnie to not make a sound. Then the paid killer plunges a wooden stake into the traitor's heart. "You can never be too sure" he says to no one in particular. "This is payback for you giving aid & comfort to the enemy".

The list of people I will physical ill and violence on is a short list. Funny most of them are politicians with a few late nignt not so funny comedians.

Merry Christmas. May all your dreams come true. Even the dark & sinister ones.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jamie Lee Curtis, in “Trading Places”.

I’ll fight anyone who says those are not the most perfect boobs on screen. :boxing:

Well if we are talking 80's actresses ..... Jamie is great, but my vote is on Matilda May in Life Force

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Diana Rigg
1672254136822.png

CPUSA

In my dark rewriting of this scenario, a sniper bullet pierces the moon beam window. Hot lead slams into Jane's medulla oblongata firmly planting itself into her cerebral cortex. The different assassin appears at the door. With a single finger he holds it up to his lips as a sign for Donnie to not make a sound. Then the paid killer plunges a wooden stake into the traitor's heart. "You can never be too sure" he says to no one in particular. "This is payback for you giving aid & comfort to the enemy".

The list of people I will physical ill and violence on is a short list. Funny most of them are politicians with a few late nignt not so funny comedians.

Merry Christmas. May all your dreams come true. Even the dark & sinister ones.
2 things:

1. What part of this is dark? I thought the original tale was darker.
Where she goes back home, after her treasonous act and celebrates it by having sex with Oddball....
2. I would probably cut scenario at the whole, "finger up to the lips" and just add in a wink & a smile, as he disappears...