Donald Trump Smacks George W. Bush’s 9/11 Comments Down

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Former President Donald Trump slammed former President George W. Bush for his comments Saturday at the 20th anniversary of 9/11, comparing the January 6th protests to terrorists who attacked America.

Trump said in a statement that it is “so interesting to watch former President Bush, who is responsible for getting us into the quicksand of the Middle East,” adding that Bush could not even win the war he put the United States in.

He added that Bush also “lectures us that terrorists on the ‘right’ are a bigger problem than those from foreign countries that hate America, and that are pouring into our Country right now,” Trump said in his statement.

“Why was he willing to spend trillions of dollars and be responsible for the death of perhaps millions of people,” Trump asked.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Indeed ... but you know what you know, at the time ..... Bush is like the rest of them, in Congress and out

An Establishment Drone

It's easier now, though, because I can just auto weed out the ones who attack Trump and Trump supporters, then take a look at who's left.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... weed out the ones who attack Trump and Trump supporters ....

I get why Some may not like Trump, he is a Brash NY Business man .... I look at what is said

but, by and larger it is the same shrill noise from the Never Trump'ers and Lincoln Project Types ... you don't read about Trump criticism that Trump is an ass

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I get why Some may not like Trump, he is a Brash NY Business man ....

They don't/didn't like Trump because they're bots who are incapable of thinking for themselves and just do what the TV tells them to do. It had nothing to do with what he said or did - precisely zero of them ever actually listened to him, they just parroted what Trevor Noah said Trump said.

Then there were those who didn't like him because he actually * gasp * speaks like a human being instead of reading carefully crafted speeches some staffer wrote that don't really say anything or address any issue. People love their pretty words and they absolutely adore insincerity and being lied to.

I really need to stop fighting this and start taking advantage of the idiots the way they deserve. My problem is that I'm not glib and charismatic, I'm not a good conman. I make the mistake of thinking humans should be smarter than they are and rail against their idiocy instead of using it to my advantage.

:banghead:

SamSpade

GWB is disgraceful and I'm sorry I voted for that pecker. TWICE!! :banghead:

Considering Afghanistan was his baby he really should sit down and STFU.

Agreed. I think he is just thinking how he will be remembered. Which is why so many older Republicans seem to capitulate.

Bushy23

Former President Donald Trump slammed former President George W. Bush for his comments Saturday at the 20th anniversary of 9/11, comparing the January 6th protests to terrorists who attacked America.

Trump said in a statement that it is “so interesting to watch former President Bush, who is responsible for getting us into the quicksand of the Middle East,” adding that Bush could not even win the war he put the United States in.

He added that Bush also “lectures us that terrorists on the ‘right’ are a bigger problem than those from foreign countries that hate America, and that are pouring into our Country right now,” Trump said in his statement.

“Why was he willing to spend trillions of dollars and be responsible for the death of perhaps millions of people,” Trump asked.

When did Bush mention January 6 or people on the right in his recent speech? He could also have been talking about the violent ANTIFA folks.

Hijinx

I know how I will remember Bush. He said it himself.
He and Clinton---Brothers from a different Mother.

That's enough for me Brother.
Him and Clinton and Obama and this Biden idiot. Double Eff Them and the horses they rode in on.

limblips

PREMO Member
I know how I will remember Bush. He said it himself.
He and Clinton---Brothers from a different Mother.

That's enough for me Brother.
Him and Clinton and Obama and this Biden idiot. Double Eff Them and the horses they rode in on.
Why the horses? WTH did they do?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Can I bring up 9/11 here? Is there anyone looking at this 20 years later thinking, wait - much of this doesn't make sense?

And maybe even wondering, what role did our government play in 9/11? :sshrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Can I bring up 9/11 here? Is there anyone looking at this 20 years later thinking, wait - much of this doesn't make sense?

And maybe even wondering, what role did our government play in 9/11? :sshrug:

As far as I was concerned, anything beyond turning the entire stone-aged shithole into a glow in the dark wasteland, was a wasted effort.

As for the role of government in 9/11... No malice. Just incompetence.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As far as I was concerned, anything beyond turning the entire stone-aged shithole into a glow in the dark wasteland, was a wasted effort.

Naa

VX Nerve Gas .... we can repopulate with Democrats