Donate Maternity Clothes?

sadkins3

Hi Ladies, I have a large collection of maternity clothes. Some of them have been barely worn and others have the tags on them. They are in excellent condition, bought last spring. Most are from Old Navy and Motherhood in spring and summer styles in size large (12/14 womens).

I have considered consigning at Leprechaun Lilly's this spring but would really rather help someone in need. I would love to donate them to a charitable organization that helps women. Any suggestions? If you know of someone who is early in their pregnancy and CAN NOT AFFORD clothes and this will make a difference for them, send me an email at nedrowsaints@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

west

Birthright in Leonardtown is a really great place, women can go in and get maternity clothes and clothes for the kids, diapers and formula too. Their phone # is 301-475-5333.

foodcritic

Birthright in Leonardtown is a really great place, women can go in and get maternity clothes and clothes for the kids, diapers and formula too. Their phone # is 301-475-5333.

I thought I heard Birthright closed their doors? If they have the pregnancy center in Lexington Park on Rt. 235 would be a great place. Its called Care Net Pregnancy Center of Southern Maryland 301-737-4604. Both places would get them to needy women.

wineo

loving life
You can call Waldens 301-997-1300, they might be able to use them for their Compus House program off of St. Andrew's Church Rd.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Hi Ladies, I have a large collection of maternity clothes. Some of them have been barely worn and others have the tags on them. They are in excellent condition, bought last spring. Most are from Old Navy and Motherhood in spring and summer styles in size large (12/14 womens).

I have considered consigning at Leprechaun Lilly's this spring but would really rather help someone in need. I would love to donate them to a charitable organization that helps women. Any suggestions? If you know of someone who is early in their pregnancy and CAN NOT AFFORD clothes and this will make a difference for them, send me an email at nedrowsaints@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Leah's House will take them as well.

west

I thought I heard Birthright closed their doors? If they have the pregnancy center in Lexington Park on Rt. 235 would be a great place. Its called Care Net Pregnancy Center of Southern Maryland 301-737-4604. Both places would get them to needy women.

They did have to close their "office doors" but they still do Outreach and I'm sure they know of someone that might need them.
:baby:

cdsulhoff

Hey, Shoot I buy them off of you. I don't want to spend too much money on clothes that I know will only last me but for so long....
Went to motherhood the other week and brought stuff already and spent about $200 in there. That is just for one black slacks, Capri pants, and 4 tops. Oh also my tummy cream to help prevent stretchmarks. I didn't get them with the first 2 I want to try my best to keep it that way( hopefully).

I sent you an email!!