Donating used (but still good) Cleats

mainman

Set Trippin
Isn't there somewhere I can donate used cleats? I seem to remember someone mentioning this last year, but I'm not sure.

I know I can take them to a thrift store, but I believe there is somewhere that actually deals with used sporting equipment.

Geek

mainman said:
Isn't there somewhere I can donate used cleats? I seem to remember someone mentioning this last year, but I'm not sure.

I know I can take them to a thrift store, but I believe there is somewhere that actually deals with used sporting equipment.

So used cleats are ok in your book :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
devilvice said:
You can donate them to the park n recs.. they resell them for $5 to support the special olympics.
Re-sell eh?

Geek said:
Biatch. I am assuming these are football cleats right?
Yes, size 1 1/2 Y....

Does anyone need a pair?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mainman said:
For your kid.. Yes...:biggrin:

:yeahthat: I have had a ton of softball & baseball cleats at my house that got 3 months worth of wear. They are in excellent shape; my kids outgrew them before they were worn out. I've either yard sale-d them, given them to friends or taken them to the thrift store. But there should be some kind of 2nd hand store for sports equipment.

Hey Mainman, maybe we could open one up? :shrug: We could call it Overtime or Extra Innings Sports. :yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
nachomama said:
:yeahthat: I have had a ton of softball & baseball cleats at my house that got 3 months worth of wear. They are in excellent shape; my kids outgrew them before they were worn out. I've either yard sale-d them, given them to friends or taken them to the thrift store. But there should be some kind of 2nd hand store for sports equipment.

Hey Mainman, maybe we could open one up? :shrug: We could call it Overtime or Extra Innings Sports. :yay:
:lol:

If I am not mistaken, there used to be a place in waldorf that sold used sporting equipment...

Like you said, shorty wore the cleats for 4 months tops... they are in great shape... I can't imagine how many pair of cleats you have had laying around...:lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mainman said:
:lol:

If I am not mistaken, there used to be a place in waldorf that sold used sporting equipment...

Like you said, shorty wore the cleats for 4 months tops... they are in great shape... I can't imagine how many pair of cleats you have had laying around...:lmao:

I think there used to be one - up by the Pizza Hut right?

You can't even BEGIN to imagine. Don't even get me started on cheer shoes. :faint:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
My 10 y/o plays softball and wears womens size shoes. Just got her another pair (size 7!!) off eBay.