donkey help

spinner

Without going into a bunch of details, my donkey became ill yesterday and spent the night in the house, this morning my BF and I moved her to the hay barn for the day. But it's supposed to be cold tonight and I'm afraid to leave her out there tonight. I've called a friend and left a message, but if I don't hear from her is there anybody who would come and help me move her back to the house? I live in Hollywood. I can't move her by myself and there isn't any body else here. I'll have to figure something out for tomorrow morning, but the weather is supposed to warm up some so she can probably stay in the barn.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Without going into a bunch of details, my donkey became ill yesterday and spent the night in the house, this morning my BF and I moved her to the hay barn for the day. But it's supposed to be cold tonight and I'm afraid to leave her out there tonight. I've called a friend and left a message, but if I don't hear from her is there anybody who would come and help me move her back to the house? I live in Hollywood. I can't move her by myself and there isn't any body else here. I'll have to figure something out for tomorrow morning, but the weather is supposed to warm up some so she can probably stay in the barn.

Is this a miniature donk? I have a blanket that would fit a mini. Moving her inside, back out then back in might not be a good thing. Do you know what her problem is?

SouthernMdRocks

BTW, Busterduck has donkeys. Is it advise you need or just manpower?

spinner

Thank you

Sadly she died about a half hour ago. The vet yesterday didn't know why she went down but thought it was a combination of age, heart mumur and cold. She may have had other things going on also. She was well in her 20s. We all did what we could, I will miss her very much.

SouthernMdRocks

Sadly she died about a half hour ago. The vet yesterday didn't know why she went down but thought it was a combination of age, heart mumur and cold. She may have had other things going on also. She was well in her 20s. We all did what we could, I will miss her very much.

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. Your girl has moved on to a better warmer place. RIP.:huggy:

spinner

Yes, she feels better now, I'm sure. I am in need of a backhoe, though, I would like her to stay here. I called a couple of people but haven't heard back, I'm not sure what to do.

SouthernMdRocks

Yes, she feels better now, I'm sure. I am in need of a backhoe, though, I would like her to stay here. I called a couple of people but haven't heard back, I'm not sure what to do.
Where about are you located. I know some peeps in SM who might be able to help.

K

Kain99

What an amazing person to bring the donkey into your home! I am so sorry. :huggy:

Giddy up!

tried calling you this evening didnt get a answer, not sure if the number you called me from was your work number or house number. Did you get a hold of the name I gave you. If not give me a call back I have a few other names for you. One is a freind of the family and can get access to a backhoe.

devinej

sorry about your poor donkey. i had an old donkey pass away about this time last year. they can be such sweet animals.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

Spinner I just got your message on my cell...sorry..I can help you..just call me later sorry..but YES I will be there..

AnnieC

Im sorry for you loss....:flowers:

like folks said...she is in better place..running and having fun. :huggy: