donkeys

spinner

As some of you know I recently lost my mare to Cushing's related problems and last Dec I lost my donkey to health related issues. I'm thinking I would like to have another mini donkey join us here, I miss Binky braying at me for cookies and I know my mini is lonesome without another equine in the pasture. He has sheep for company but it's not the same.
So if anybody knows any mini donkey that are looking for a forever home please keep me in mind. And before you ask yes I have the room and a barn, and the means to take care of one or two. I can give vet and farrier references if you like. Thanks.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
As some of you know I recently lost my mare to Cushing's related problems and last Dec I lost my donkey to health related issues. I'm thinking I would like to have another mini donkey join us here, I miss Binky braying at me for cookies and I know my mini is lonesome without another equine in the pasture. He has sheep for company but it's not the same.
So if anybody knows any mini donkey that are looking for a forever home please keep me in mind. And before you ask yes I have the room and a barn, and the means to take care of one or two. I can give vet and farrier references if you like. Thanks.

PM'd you