Donny Deutsch

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a loser puss boy. Ted Nugent is taking him apart right now and making him look like the dork he is. Every time I see his mug on TV I get this urge to give him a powerwedgie.

vraiblonde said:
What a loser puss boy. Ted Nugent is taking him apart right now and making him look like the dork he is. Every time I see his mug on TV I get this urge to give him a powerwedgie.

That must have been a repeat because I remember seeing Ted and his wife on there recently. It was the first AND LAST time I've watched that show. That man is an absolute moron (not Ted, the host!).

camily

Peace
I caught his show last night. He had the OCC guys and Steven Tyler on. Apparently they did a ride together or something. Let me tell you, he was so effing annoying. I couldn't take it. What a suck ass. I can't stand him either. Of course, I can't stand Paul Sr. either. What a blow hard a$$wipe. I hate it when he smiles and acts so stupid too. He gets all cheesy and dumb looking. Hmm, I didn't know I disliked them both so much until I started typing. :shrug: