Donny G Geronimo.

GregV814

Had a mentally and physically disabled man on this morning exploiting his disabilities, like he said he has been doing for 35 years.

This guy is worse that John Clay Wolfe. So, I sent him an e-mail criticizing his antics and he exploded over it on the air.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I used to like Don Geronimo & Mike O'Meara back in the 80's BEFORE they went to Q107. They were ok then, but not like the very early days.

I'm not happy at all to hear about exploiting a disabled person. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. :rolleyes:

I'm with Vrai!! Share the letter!!

Grumpy

I have been in consultation with Mr GregV814 for the last hour. Due to the possible backlash of legal issues, he would like backup. Please go to his GoFundMe account established in his name and donate what you can. Once he has enough 'backup'($50k), he will share his email to Mr. Geronimo.

I have been in consultation with Mr GregV814 for the last hour. Due to the possible backlash of legal issues, he would like backup. Please go to his GoFundMe account established in his name and donate what you can. Once he has enough 'backup'($50k), he will share his email to Mr. Geronimo.
Admit it… he just wants the dough to upgrade his Tesla charging station… :mad:

GregV814

Like Lance Ito, I have been bruised. Based on public outcry, I have decided to withdraw the GoFundMe site, pay the administrative fees to Grumpy, (I think 50% is probably not enough), donate the remaining contributions thus far, sell the Teslas and live in shame.
Ms. Kwillia, I am hanging my head in shame. I had such plans to convince the fine people of this tri-County spot of America to trash their fossil fuel/pollutant spewing contraptions and buy ELECTRIC! wE GET electricity FROM THE sun, mOTHER eARTH'S mother!!!
See?? I can print T shirts, paint banners with ELECTRICITY.... No dinosauer pee pee needed!!!
where's my medications.......

Like Lance Ito, I have been bruised. Based on public outcry, I have decided to withdraw the GoFundMe site, pay the administrative fees to Grumpy, (I think 50% is probably not enough), donate the remaining contributions thus far, sell the Teslas and live in shame.
Ms. Kwillia, I am hanging my head in shame. I had such plans to convince the fine people of this tri-County spot of America to trash their fossil fuel/pollutant spewing contraptions and buy ELECTRIC! wE GET electricity FROM THE sun, mOTHER eARTH'S mother!!!
See?? I can print T shirts, paint banners with ELECTRICITY.... No dinosauer pee pee needed!!!
where's my medications.......

Attachments

• CF326266-2886-41A7-97EA-98B34AE228E1.jpeg
    CF326266-2886-41A7-97EA-98B34AE228E1.jpeg
    744.9 KB · Views: 48

GregV814

ATTENTION CERTAIN PERSON, I DO NOT, NOR HAVE I EVER OWNED A TESLA, A TESLA PRODUCT NOR AN ELECTRIC CAR. IT CAN BE SAID I ENJOY THE 115 VOLT APPLIANCES AT MY DISPOSAL, BUT PREFER PRE 1980 GAS GUZZLING CARS TRUCKS MOTORCYCLES AND PIZZA.