donors wanted

GregV814

in this time of uncertainy, under this oppressive white supremist administration, I need cash donors. I know it's a lot to ask but we need to give it back and pay it back. how can we sleep while our beds are burning? how can we dance when our Earth is turning?

With my Aspiration, environmental friendly credit card, which is 100% carbon free and does not invest in filthy petroleum assets, my organization will buy Levi Strauss jeans from black owned shops in California, and donate them to the Salvation Army!!! But capital is needed. I have a group of Salvadoran operators taking pledges right now and not one penny will go to any organization or entity that flys an American flag. Make your contribution on Facebook or Tic Tock only!!

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Do you take Crips-toe-currency?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
in this time of uncertainy, under this oppressive white supremist administration, I need cash donors. I know it's a lot to ask but we need to give it back and pay it back. how can we sleep while our beds are burning? how can we dance when our Earth is turning?

With my Aspiration, environmental friendly credit card, which is 100% carbon free and does not invest in filthy petroleum assets, my organization will buy Levi Strauss jeans from black owned shops in California, and donate them to the Salvation Army!!! But capital is needed. I have a group of Salvadoran operators taking pledges right now and not one penny will go to any organization or entity that flys an American flag. Make your contribution on Facebook or Tic Tock only!!

I double dog dare you to post this as a GoFundMe. I'll bet you make a million dollars.