Don't call them cages!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Separating children from their families and caging them while denying g them basic necessities is is not going to make anyone safer.

Then why did Barry insist on building those cages in the first place? What basic necessities were they ever denied? Be specific and provide links.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The article specifically references unaccompanied but somebody had to shift to family separation, which is totally what the article is NOT about. But you be you.

gemma_rae

I'm livingeasy and I approve this message.

SamSpade

I'm headed there fast...his level of stupid is simply mind numbing.
It's the same level of stupid it's always been.

He's just not quite as entertaining with it as he used to be.

Really didn't take me long. I mean, I don't come on here to have mindless, pointless arguments with people who change the subject, bring up irrelevancies and use inane arguments. I can just talk with my kids for that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
“It’s unnecessary, it’s costly, and it goes absolutely against everything [President] Biden promised he was going to do,” said Linda Brandmiller, a San Antonio-based immigration lawyer who represents unaccompanied minors. “It’s a step backward, is what it is. It’s a huge step backward.”

:lmao::lmao:

Bare-ya-cuda

This is the same approach that got us where we are today with millions of people believing the election was stolen. "what's the harm in investigating?"

We have investigated, live streamed the counting, audited, hand recounted and people still don' believe it because people like Viral are being force fed lies and repeating them all in the name of "transparency"

Trump has said for the last four years "a lot of people are saying" " I've heard" and now everyone believes every rumor, tweet and Youtube video.

Just like there are less than a handful of cases of voter fraud there are even less cases of children being trafficked across the border to sell into slavery.

Separating children from their families and caging them while denying g them basic necessities is is not going to make anyone safer.
Seriously...how do you survive everyday life being so naive and stupid?

Hijinx

May I ask who is going to Mother these illegal migrant children aged 13 to 17?

Raging hormones ,no background checks, Various and sundry sickness and no Covid shots,
Where were their parents when they entered or were they separated from them by Biden?
Did anybody think to search them for weapons or dope?

I can se myriad problems that would not even exist if Old joe and the democrats hadn't invited them to come.
I wonder what these things will look like in a month.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
May I ask who is going to Mother these illegal migrant children aged 13 to 17?

Raging hormones ,no background checks, Various and sundry sickness and no Covid shots,
Where were their parents when they entered or were they separated from them by Biden?
Did anybody think to search them for weapons or dope?

I can se myriad problems that would not even exist if Old joe and the democrats hadn't invited them to come.
MamaSita Thirteen will take of them.