Don't join So.Md Singles

spritehoney

I had joined So. Md. Singles (professional) affiliation...and the "person" and I use that term loosely....kicked me out and did not want to give my money back...she is truly a loser...

morganj614

spritehoney said:
I had joined So. Md. Singles (professional) affiliation...and the "person" and I use that term loosely....kicked me out and did not want to give my money back...she is truly a loser...

I guess it would depend what "profession" you are in.

spritehoney said:
That is terrible. :huggy: What reasoning did she give you for kicking you out? :poorbaby:

suddenlysingle

I applied to so. md singles and never heard back from them. I have a degree and for some reason the leader didn't think I fit their mold. I will never understand her thinking. I wasn't even given a phone interview. I don't think that's a group of educated people like they claim to be.

suddenlysingle said:
I applied to so. md singles and never heard back from them. I have a degree and for some reason the leader didn't think I fit their mold.
Otter has gotten the third degree and he's still not allowed to do the dating scene either. :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
kwillia said:
Otter has gotten the third degree and he's still not allowed to do the dating scene either. :ohwell:
Catt tried to get in and since she wasn't such a good golfer, they threw her out.