Don't Know

ImnoMensa

Obama is still running against George Bush.

Lets hear what Obama knows about the economy. So far all I have heard is raise taxes.

McCain may admit he doesnt know as much as he should, lets hear what the Messiah knows , Talking about what Mccain doesnt know, one would assume Obama knows it all. Lets hear it. Lets stop talking about hope and change and put some meat in this stew.

Where is the meat Zero?? Tell us what YOU know. Mccain has been in the Senate for about 30 years and has voted on many budgets, tell us how many budgets you have seen and voted on in your 143 days there. Punk.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Obama is still running against George Bush.

Lets hear what Obama knows about the economy. So far all I have heard is raise taxes.

McCain may admit he doesnt know as much as he should, lets hear what the Messiah knows , Talking about what Mccain doesnt know, one would assume Obama knows it all. Lets hear it. Lets stop talking about hope and change and put some meat in this stew.

Where is the meat Zero?? Tell us what YOU know. Mccain has been in the Senate for about 30 years and has voted on many budgets, tell us how many budgets you have seen and voted on in your 143 days there. Punk.

It is a pity.

Barack could have used the experience(s) of Hill and Bill, were he to become our Prez.

Sadly, that's not gonna happen! :lol:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I'd much rather a cadidate say what he doesn't know much about verse someone like NObama who is inexperienced for President thinking he know everything!!!:coffee:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I'd much rather a candidate say what he doesn't know much about versus someone like NObama who is inexperienced for President thinking he knows everything!!!:coffee:
:fixed:

I sure hope his On The Job learning skills are up to date. For a guy with - zero - experience in World Affairs, he's certainly going to need them.

ImnoMensa

:fixed:

I sure hope his On The Job learning skills are up to date. For a guy with - zero - experience in World Affairs, he's certainly going to need them.

I dont think he will need them because I dont think there are enough Americans stupid enough to elect him. At least I hope not. There's my shot of hopium.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I dont think he will need them because I dont think there are enough Americans stupid enough to elect him. At least I hope not. There's my shot of hopium.

I'm not trying to be rude, but please do not underestimate the vapidness of our American brothers and sisters. :sarcasm:

SamSpade

I used to work for a woman who had been in a PhD program in economics, and just decided to stop. She's unquestionably brilliant, but she has too much of a scientist's mind, and the pretend science that sometimes masquerades as economics - well, she just thought too much of it wasn't really science at all. Science is hypothesis, experimentation, theory and cause and effect. You do this, you get this result. If the hypothesis doesn't pan out, you modify or dump it.

If anything, economics is complex and predicated on many very non-scientific things, and if people really understood it, nation's economies wouldn't be run on so much damned guesswork.

If McCain doesn't get economics, he has lots of company, including people for whom it is their bread and butter.