Don't let the door hit you in the....

GregV814

GMAN, ITS WORSE THAN YOU THINK... my subscription to Columbia record club expired, those Dave Clarke 5 and Strawberry Alarm clock albums are scratchy, my Captain Tugg fanclub (WTTG, channel 5) disbanded, my Washington Shoppers card is worthless and Jonathan Lawson from that insurance company I seen on TV wont call me back!

Bonehead

That is one reason why I never was a fan of the NRA just like any other big PAC, rotten to the core.

HemiHauler

That is one reason why I never was a fan of the NRA just like any other big PAC, rotten to the core.
Even worse - the are responsible for large chunks of anti-2A laws. Awful organization. Hard to believe anyone who values our 2A has anything to do with them.

gemma_rae

Even worse - the are responsible for large chunks.
I bet you feel like blowing chunks.

Chunks.png

Now stay away from Piney Point!:nono:

black dog

Free America
Not all of it was, or is rotten to the core.
What we wouldn't have without the NRA, is very little firearm education, shooting sport competitions, score keeping with those competitions, National Matches and many other things. They are very good at a few things, showing up at Statehouses, and on the Hill isn't one of them in my opinion.