Don't Look at Your Portfolio!

OccamsRazor

I asked the question and YOU provided the example.

Did you not comprehend the question?
Did you not read my post(s) before posing your question? Where did I say ANYTHING about being specific to government sites?? YOU decided to limit the scope. Not me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You mean like when they flat out lied to our faces - stated something as fact, then contradicted themselves the next day? When they told us masks aren't effective, then demanded we wear one? Or maybe when they said that the rona shot was a vaccine, and 3 or 4 or however many shots later had to finally admit that it's not a vaccine at all?

As far as court rulings - those are opinions. I don't have to agree with them, especially since another judge could very well - and often does - have a different opinion resulting in a different ruling. I don't consider some judge handing down an opinion to be a credible source for anything except their opinion.

I'm not sure where you're going with this. I'm guessing you made a statement without really thinking about it, now you're stuck having to defend it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Did you not read my post(s) before posing your question? Where did I say ANYTHING about being specific to government sites?? YOU decided to limit the scope. Not me.
And YOU got on board with your replies.

If you’re gonna be mad… Be mad at yourself.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I" e been looking for a place to buy silver at SPOT.. although I would like to possess the Silver, finding a place to buy physical silver at spot is near impossible, but I did find a place to buy Silver at spot prices through Stash, basically a 'share' of Siler is one ounce, and you can buy fractions of an ounce multiple ounces.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
Op-ed means "Opposite the Editorial" page, *not* opinion-editorial. To be sure, Op-ed pieces are rarely something other than opinion, but it's not accurate to call it "opinion-editorial".
Well now you may be correct ... but, both the op-ed and editorial itself, is still opinion, supposition, innuendo, conjuncture, also known as propaganda.

op-ed
adjective [ before noun ] US
US /ˌɑːpˈed/ UK /ˌɒpˈed/

used to describe a piece of writing that expresses a personal opinion and is usually printed in a newspaper opposite the page on which the editorial is printed:

What's an editorial?​

An editorial is an opinion article that states the position of a publication's editorial board, which usually consists of top editors and opinion writers.

Hessian

I" e been looking for a place to buy silver at SPOT.. although I would like to possess the Silver, finding a place to buy physical silver at spot is near impossible, but I did find a place to buy Silver at spot prices through Stash, basically a 'share' of Siler is one ounce, and you can buy fractions of an ounce multiple ounces.
Golden Eagle coins...up near Rt 1 Laurel...sales on line...most within 2-3% of spot in bulk. (but it has been a while since I paid a visit) Always fair with me. goldeneaglecoin.com

HemiHauler

Well now you may be correct ... but, both the op-ed and editorial itself, is still opinion, supposition, innuendo, conjuncture, also known as propaganda.

op-ed
adjective [ before noun ] US
US /ˌɑːpˈed/ UK /ˌɒpˈed/

used to describe a piece of writing that expresses a personal opinion and is usually printed in a newspaper opposite the page on which the editorial is printed:

What's an editorial?​

An editorial is an opinion article that states the position of a publication's editorial board, which usually consists of top editors and opinion writers.

Exactly what I wrote.

HemiHauler

You won't find anyone selling silver at spot. Supply too low for the demand.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I made a big investment today to… I bought a carton of eggs and filled my gas tank.
I filled four 6-gallon cans with non-ethanol at Sheetz. I noticed the price per gallon jumped 20 cents in the last two weeks..but its going to go a lot higher soon. Topping off the 110-gal tank in the 32' boat today too. Gas prices gonna get ugly again.

OccamsRazor

And YOU got on board with your replies.

If you’re gonna be mad… Be mad at yourself.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Where did I say ANYTHING about being specific to government sites??

And WHERE did I say that?

Comprehension, Chrissy. Comprehension.