Don't Look Now, But.......

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
.............the Giants have beaten the Cowboys, 26- 10!

Such a relief that the team is coming together as a unit, playing well and scoring some points. It looked a bit bleak for a while there, but I think they might be on-track to have a winning season, even though it's a rebuilding year.

I'm sorry the Cowboys lost, only because I like Coach Parcells, but you gotta go on.......

BuddyLee

Football addict
Penn said:
.............the Giants have beaten the Cowboys, 26- 10!

Such a relief that the team is coming together as a unit, playing well and scoring some points. It looked a bit bleak for a while there, but I think they might be on-track to have a winning season, even though it's a rebuilding year.

I'm sorry the Cowboys lost, only because I like Coach Parcells, but you gotta go on.......
I'm not much for the Giants but if any team beats the hell out of the Dallas Cowgirls I say 'Hoorah!'

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
However, tonight is when we'll see if the Redskins can stand up to the Ravens!

Joe Gibbs better have his troops up for this one, because the hoops and hollerin' will get a lot louder in DC, if the Ravens bust the 'skins a new one...........

Catt/otter/Ken/MainMan/Larry you better be wavin' your good ju-ju wands.

Gosh, I hate seeing grownups weep!:banana:

mainman

Set Trippin
Penn said:
However, tonight is when we'll see if the Redskins can stand up to the Ravens!

Joe Gibbs better have his troops up for this one, because the hoops and hollerin' will get a lot louder in DC, if the Ravens bust the 'skins a new one...........

Catt/otter/Ken/MainMan/Larry you better be wavin' your good ju-ju wands.

Gosh, I hate seeing grownups weep!:banana:
Toughest defense we have faced thus far, if the skins play anything like they have the last few weeks, they are in for a very long night...:tap:
Gee, I hope they burn all of their second half time outs in the 3rd quarter again...:sarcasm:

mainman

Set Trippin
You know exacty the defense I am talking about... The Raven offense scored only 3 points...

Washington is #2 overall in the league against the run, and #3 overall on total defense.... Say what you will, the defense is awesome, its the offense that needs to be fixed...:yay:

Oh and the special teams needs some work as well... They also need to fire the guy in the booth that keeps telling them to challange plays...:lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
mainman said:
You know exacty the defense I am talking about... The Raven offense scored only 3 points...

Washington is #2 overall in the league against the run, and #3 overall on total defense.... Say what you will, the defense is awesome, its the offense that needs to be fixed...:yay:

Oh and the special teams needs some work as well... They also need to fire the guy in the booth that keeps telling them to challange plays...:lmao:
Well, look at the good side of things: they didn't run out of timeouts this time, did they?

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
mainman said:

Hmmm. And yet it was enough to win. :razz:

They didn't need that final touchdown, so they started taking a knee on the 12. I firmly believe that had it been necessary, ol' jailbird Jamal could have punched it in on that last drive. The Ravens were moving the ball at will by then.

How PO'd were you all when Deion got that interception?