Don't use Downs Plumbing and Septic

C

czygvtwkr

If you dislike drivers that purposely block an intersection because they don't want to wait on another light cycle.

At noon today at the intersection of GMR and Willows road a Downs pumper truck hurried out into the intersection as his light was yellow blocking the whole damn intersection for the cars coming from the direction of 235 wanting to turn down Willows road. This wasn't an accident either. I hope that driver/plumber gets poo sprayed all over him today.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
If you dislike drivers that purposely block an intersection because they don't want to wait on another light cycle.

At noon today at the intersection of GMR and Willows road a Downs pumper truck hurried out into the intersection as his light was yellow blocking the whole damn intersection for the cars coming from the direction of 235 wanting to turn down Willows road. This wasn't an accident either. I hope that driver/plumber gets poo sprayed all over him today.

While I understand your frustration, why should a potential customer fault the entire company due to the actions of one impatient driver :confused:

glhs837

Power with Control
I think there might only be two drivers:) But if I were you, I would call. Shouldnt be hard for them to pick him out of the crowd:) Tell them it makes the company look bad, which it does. I have used them about 3-4 times and been happy with the work every time.

Baz

This. ------------------>
At noon today at the intersection of GMR and Willows road a Downs pumper truck hurried out into the intersection as his light was yellow blocking the whole damn intersection for the cars coming from the direction of 235 wanting to turn down Willows road.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I will never forget where I was when I first heard news of this tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims, and especially to their families. :frown:

C

czygvtwkr

There are plenty of other traffic rants on here, mine just happens to be about someone representing a buisness that had a big identifying sign on his poop pumper truck.

bilbur

I said if you dislike drivers who....

I do agree with you that it is frustrating when drivers with the "I don't care about anyone else" attitude blocks a bunch of people so they can save 30 seconds. As far as blaming the company I can sympathize with you on that. If a company is going to send someone out in a big moving billboard to represent them than the company should train their drivers to be courteous and obey all laws because like it or not people are watching and paying attention. As far as not using a company because a driver made someone else mad I won't do that but if a driver from that company cut me off I would probably put them on the bottom of the list.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
There are plenty of other traffic rants on here, mine just happens to be about someone representing a buisness that had a big identifying sign on his poop pumper truck.

But your asking everyone not to use this company for it's services all because one of their employees blocked the roadway, which as I said before, you can't knock the company for one persons ignorance :popcorn:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
I do agree with you that it is frustrating when drivers with the "I don't care about anyone else" attitude blocks a bunch of people so they can save 30 seconds. As far as blaming the company I can sympathize with you on that. If a company is going to send someone out in a big moving billboard to represent them than the company should train their drivers to be courteous and obey all laws because like it or not people are watching and paying attention. As far as not using a company because a driver made someone else mad I won't do that but if a driver from that company cut me off I would probably put them on the bottom of the list.

How do you know that said company doesn't train the employees to be curteous and obey all laws. Just because someone is trained in something doesn't mean they will follow through with it :coffee:

bilbur

But your asking everyone not to use this company for it's services all because one of their employees blocked the roadway, which as I said before, you can't knock the company for one persons ignorance :popcorn:

Actually you can, when that guy is driving the company truck he is representing that company. If he were to get into an accident in that vehicle that was his fault the other driver would go after the company not the individual.

C

czygvtwkr

How do you know that said company doesn't train the employees to be curteous and obey all laws. Just because someone is trained in something doesn't mean they will follow through with it :coffee:

How do you know it wasn't the owner of the company? And really I know I am not going to have an effect on them, this is just my FU to the driver since he wouldn't look at any of the people cussing him.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Actually you can, when that guy is driving the company truck he is representing that company. If he were to get into an accident in that vehicle that was his fault the other driver would go after the company not the individual.

Well that's not what happened here, they just blocked the roadway. Who's to say an employee of this company hasn't done said infraction in his own personal vehicle? He'd still be an azzhole, and it would still be just as frustrating....My point is, why fault the company for a stupid impatient driver whether it was the owner or not :yay:

How do you know it wasn't the owner of the company? And really I know I am not going to have an effect on them, this is just my FU to the driver since he wouldn't look at any of the people cussing him.

Well, maybe you should have titled it "Here's a big FU to the Downs Plumbing & Septic Driver" :yay:

In the end, we all have made a stupid mistake that has pissed someone off whether it be behind the wheel, at a store, a party, etc....but is it really that big of a deal? No, it caused a tad bit of aggrivation but no one was injured or killed :yay:

C

czygvtwkr

In the end, we all have made a stupid mistake that has pissed someone off whether it be behind the wheel, at a store, a party, etc....but is it really that big of a deal? No, it caused a tad bit of aggrivation but no one was injured or killed :yay:

The thing is it was not a mistake, otherwise I would have let it go, those things happen. So either way they have a complete jerk that works for them or someone who doesn't know how to properly drive a large poop truck.

People were more likely to read it with this title btw.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
The thing is it was not a mistake, otherwise I would have let it go, those things happen. So either way they have a complete jerk that works for them or someone who doesn't know how to properly drive a large poop truck.

People were more likely to read it with this title btw.

Oh, so you were in the truck with him and heard him say, let me hurry through this yellow light so I can block the roadway and piss every one off......Got it :yay:

C

czygvtwkr

Oh, so you were in the truck with him and heard him say, let me hurry through this yellow light so I can block the roadway and piss every one off......Got it :yay:

No but i watched him do it, he did it because he was looking upset that traffic was moving so slowly. I sat there, he was stopped until his light turned yellow and I thought to myself this guy is going to block traffic and he did.