Don't use Downs Plumbing and Septic

JLS

And I believe one of the drivers who drive it most of the time is the owners brother. jus saying..

I think there might only be two drivers:) But if I were you, I would call. Shouldnt be hard for them to pick him out of the crowd:) Tell them it makes the company look bad, which it does. I have used them about 3-4 times and been happy with the work every time.

dan0623_2000

Stupid Drivers

I sure am glad czygvtwkr is such a good member of the community. He has done such a good job of trying to justify his rant. I was wondering who to give my plumbing jobs to. Downs Plumbing is at the top of the list.

ftcret

So this reminds of the Chelsidine motorcycle rider who managed to piss off a motorist. As in this case, the OP knows where the offender is employed, knows that the business has some way to contact them, yet chooses to NOT engage the offender or the business directly associated with the driver.
Why not take charge of the situation? Tell those responsible that you are mad as hell and you aren't going to take it anymore!
:coffee:

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
No but i watched him do it, he did it because he was looking upset that traffic was moving so slowly. I sat there, he was stopped until his light turned yellow and I thought to myself this guy is going to block traffic and he did.

Why don't cha hunt the driver down... get your lazy butt out of your rice-burner, noise-maker... and go up to him with your little gansta attitude like here!

That'll really show 'em! Let us know how you fare...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Why don't cha hunt the driver down... get your lazy butt out of your rice-burner, noise-maker... and go up to him with your little gansta attitude like here!

That'll really show 'em! Let us know how you fare...
Yea! Like all the invites I've extended to you to come out for a beer and you never show. You tell em doodoo!! :bigtoughguy: :killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
No but i watched him do it, he did it because he was looking upset that traffic was moving so slowly. I sat there, he was stopped until his light turned yellow and I thought to myself this guy is going to block traffic and he did.
Well he is driving a $hit truck after all. His life isn't exactly rainbows and unicorns. :jet:

C

czygvtwkr

So this reminds of the Chelsidine motorcycle rider who managed to piss off a motorist. As in this case, the OP knows where the offender is employed, knows that the business has some way to contact them, yet chooses to NOT engage the offender or the business directly associated with the driver.
Why not take charge of the situation? Tell those responsible that you are mad as hell and you aren't going to take it anymore!

I tried to engage him from my car window while he was blocking the road but he wouldn't even look at the people he blocked.

C

czygvtwkr

I sure am glad czygvtwkr is such a good member of the community. He has done such a good job of trying to justify his rant. I was wondering who to give my plumbing jobs to. Downs Plumbing is at the top of the list.

Go right ahead, I hope you get the chance to by having chit back up in your house. :killingme

pelers

well he is driving a $hit truck after all. His life isn't exactly rainbows and unicorns. :jet:

Unicorns_Rainbows.jpg

SG_Player1974

That was me!

I did call Cheseldine (as you ranted) and explained the situation about THEIR employee and their driving..... and GUESS WHAT??????

I was told that they have NO control over their employee while they are not at work or on company property!!!!

Wasn't that what I said in the other thread? NOTHING WOULD GET DONE!

Saw that A-hole this morning...... using the same right turn lane to pass people yet again.

So..... what is your next suggestion? :coffee:

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
Yea! Like all the invites I've extended to you to come out for a beer and you never show. You tell em doodoo!! :bigtoughguy: :killingme

What f****kin invites you talking about retard? I don't drink beer, so you'll have to be a bit more specific with your intent and plans. My PM isn't broken!

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
That was me!

I did call Cheseldine (as you ranted) and explained the situation about THEIR employee and their driving..... and GUESS WHAT??????

I was told that they have NO control over their employee while they are not at work or on company property!!!!

Saw that A-hole this morning...... using the same right turn lane to pass people yet again.

Read my previous suggestion... duh!

ftcret

That was me!

IDK, Man-up and go talk the guy yourself? Haysoos Christie - you know where he is. Maybe he doesn't understand why his actions twist your panties so.:howdy:

dan0623_2000

Ranting

Go right ahead, I hope you get the chance to by having chit back up in your house. :killingme

As a mater of fact I did have it back up in my house many years ago. I was on a public sewer sytem and the problem was a blockage under the street. METCOM would not clean out the main sewer pipes. I called 3 different plumbers and they refused to do anything since it was METCOM's pipes. I called Downs plumbing and they came out and routered out the sewer line from my house all the way out to the man hole cover in the street. When I asked what I owed they said they would send the bill to METCOM. I never received a bill from them. EXCELLENT SERVICE

rpgreene

If you dislike drivers that purposely block an intersection because they don't want to wait on another light cycle.

At noon today at the intersection of GMR and Willows road a Downs pumper truck hurried out into the intersection as his light was yellow blocking the whole damn intersection for the cars coming from the direction of 235 wanting to turn down Willows road. This wasn't an accident either. I hope that driver/plumber gets poo sprayed all over him today.
omg

dave1959

I'm on both sides of this fence. When I see an employee making an asshat out
of him/her self it does make me think about how that company may conduct bussiness. Do I boycott them because of it..??? Cant say I have or not but it does make me think.
I have been in management for over 35 years and I always tell my employees
that even when you are off the clock and wearing my uniform you are representing this company so act accordingly or change clothes.