Don't use Downs Plumbing and Septic

jimtom

Maybe you should called Charles (the owner) and complained before putting this misleading thread title on SOMD. Their number is on the truck. They are easily one of the best plumbing companies in Southern Md. Support local businesses!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm on both sides of this fence. When I see an employee making an asshat out
of him/her self it does make me think about how that company may conduct bussiness. Do I boycott them because of it..??? Cant say I have or not but it does make me think.
I have been in management for over 35 years and I always tell my employees
that even when you are off the clock and wearing my uniform you are representing this company so act accordingly or change clothes.
:yeahthat: Company trucks are big, rolling billboards.

hooknline

Well he is driving a $hit truck after all. His life isn't exactly rainbows and unicorns. :jet:

Never sit at the rear of a wanna-be plumber hitting your horn and cussing while his dirty hands hold the lever that determines your cars new type of clear coat that ain't as clear and clean as you impatient white collar desk jockeys prefer.:coffee:

warneckutz

Never sit at the rear of a wanna-be plumber hitting your horn and cussing while his dirty hands hold the lever that determines your cars new type of clear coat that ain't as clear and clean as you impatient white collar desk jockeys prefer.:coffee:

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn