Don't want anyone to be caught by surprise

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
The graphics help make it convincing. :yay:

IS, Starman, 2A, et al. have said biblical literalism is the way to TRUTH, so I guess we have no choice but to believe Mr. Camping's pronouncement.

I do not think you have been reading what we have said that the Bible says about this. Here is the scripture so you can read it yourself.
Matthew 24:36-39

36"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

37"For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.

38"For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,

39and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

If May 21, 2011 passes without the earth coming to an end, all those that follow Camping should treat him as a false prophet. I am not recommending taking him to the edge of the city and stoning him to death, but he should be regarded as dead and no one should listen to anything he says in the way of prophesy. He will need to repent and renounce his words.

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists
the Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011...and that the end of the world as we know it will take place five months later on October 21, 2011.

Took 6 days to make it all, but 5 months to bring it down? Seems a bit excessive.

PsyOps

Pixelated
When May 21, 2011 passes without the earth coming to an end, all those that follow Camping should treat him as a false prophet. I am not recommending taking him to the edge of the city and stoning him to death, but he should be regarded as dead and no one should listen to anything he says in the way of prophesy. He will need to repent and renounce his words.

:fixed:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I do not think you have been reading what we have said that the Bible says about this. Here is the scripture so you can read it yourself.
I do not think you understand my sense of humor. Relax; I bet even god has a chuckle every thousand years or so.