Don't worry I'm a professional!

Charles

After he shot himself he tried to look cool and picked up a rifle to demonstrate it but the kids and teacher screamed for him to put it down. This is the kind of screwball that shouldn't even have a carry permit.

somdcrab

Charles said:
After he shot himself he tried to look cool and picked up a rifle to demonstrate it but the kids and teacher screamed for him to put it down. This is the kind of screwball that shouldn't even have a carry permit.

:popcorn: :confused: kinfolk charles????

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
The idiot was an undercover agent. What was he doing giving a presentation in a school? (dealers have kids too :rolleyes:) AND he let himself be video taped. As I understand the article THAT's what got him suspended, not shooting himself and endangering the lives of the children.

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Dymphna said:
The idiot was an undercover agent. What was he doing giving a presentation in a school? (dealers have kids too :rolleyes:) AND he let himself be video taped. As I understand the article THAT's what got him suspended, not shooting himself and endangering the lives of the children.
This guy is a Fed, Makes you wonder about the local cops don't it. :spank:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Silver lining?

At least Fed Dog wasn't demonstrating proper use of a condom?

This is priceless!

It is said that the easiest way to know whether or not you are in a cop locker room is to look at the ceiling.