Doomsday Clock

PJay

This made me think about food.....

Your favorite last meal would be?

Think mine would be pizza.

Reactions: BOP

NextJen

Raisin cane
I’d go with a seafood pasta dish, preferably with scallops, shrimp, muscles and crab meat and a garlic, butter, white wine sauce.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Depends on what I'm hungry for. Right now it would be runzas, but it might also be a really good antipasto salad. Or a grilled ribeye and fresh corn. Pizza is also a favorite. Or I might want bacon and eggs with hash browns and 2 slices of buttered pumpernickel toast. I also had a Hardee's cheeseburger for breakfast this morning that hit the spot.

I always eat what I want because you never know what's going to be your last meal. :biggrin:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Everyone in my whole family makes homemade runzas so we always get burgers and crinkle fries at Runza Drive-In.
I have a couple recipes in my sheafs of newspaper clippings, somewhere in the boxes.
These were from the Omaha Weird Harold Sunday supplement.

gemma_rae

The Retard Day clock just plain isn't going to happen so forget about that, but my last meal would be AYCE steamed shrimp with extra Old Bay and beer.

Somebody better die too, because the next day I'll have gout so bad I won't be able to make it to the powder room fast enough and I'm going to end up killing someone.

Clem72

This made me think about food.....

Your favorite last meal would be?

Think mine would be pizza.

Always has been and always will be alarmist bullshet. In fact now it's just more of the same climate change BS and not really related to "nuclear war" anymore.

The Bulletin considered possible catastrophic disruptions from climate change in its hand-setting deliberations for the first time in 2007.

PJay

The Retard Day clock just plain isn't going to happen so forget about that, but my last meal would be AYCE steamed shrimp with extra Old Bay and beer.

Somebody better die too, because the next day I'll have gout so bad I won't be able to make it to the powder room fast enough and I'm going to end up killing someone.
We're just pretending 😘

BOP

A seafood platter, beer and a slice of Key Lime Pie.
That reminds me: the place that used to be Kim's Key Lime Pie in Solomons is supposed to open as a pizza place. I go walking down there from time-to-time and they've been working on it.

BOP

I miss the Runza restaurants in Nebraska.
Nebraska: honestly, it's not for everyone.

I've never been to a Runza restaurant. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've never eaten a runza. Then again, I've never spent a lot of time in Nebraska.