Doomsday Clock

BOP

The Retard Day clock just plain isn't going to happen so forget about that, but my last meal would be AYCE steamed shrimp with extra Old Bay and beer.

Somebody better die too, because the next day I'll have gout so bad I won't be able to make it to the powder room fast enough and I'm going to end up killing someone.
The Retard Day clock is spinning like a top as more retards are added to the gene pool.

gemma_rae

The Retard Day clock is spinning like a top as more retards are added to the gene pool.
Hopefully the centrifugal force will sling them into the exosphere, then they can complain about atmospheric cooling, if they don't freeze first.
Youtube Cartoon Conspiracy GIF by Channel Frederator

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

The time on this piece of junk Swatch moved ahead the day Trump won the 2016 election, just for winning the Presidency... and several times after that...
Then we get this "Champion of Democracy"...(I just threw up) in there, phucking up everything like it's his got damm job...and they FINALLY advance the minute hand?... and not NEARLY enough, BTW...THIS is why their clock is nothing but a joke...

Oh yeah...Filet Mignon Medallions, Crabcake, Boardwalk fries, Corn on the Cob....Blueberry Cheesecake for dessert...

NextJen

Raisin cane
The time on this piece of junk Swatch moved ahead the day Trump won the 2016 election, just for winning the Presidency... and several times after that...
Then we get this "Champion of Democracy"...(I just threw up) in there, phucking up everything like it's his got damm job...and they FINALLY advance the minute hand?... and not NEARLY enough, BTW...THIS is why their clock is nothing but a joke...
Yeah, but what do you want for your last meal?