Dorian...curving North into Carolinas Target 9/5-6

BernieP

Resident PIA
I think new warnings / watches have been posted. I think St. Mary's now has a Hurricane Warning
Things keep getting worse as the storm track has grazed the coasts of FL, GA, SC, NC (tbd) and now on track to hit the bay, unless it makes a sharp right soon.
Florida is now seeing some great weather, low humidity because Dorian sucked the moisture out of the air, low 90's, sunny and low humidity.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
I think new warnings / watches have been posted. I think St. Mary's now has a Hurricane Warning
Things keep getting worse as the storm track has grazed the coasts of FL, GA, SC, NC (tbd) and now on track to hit the bay, unless it makes a sharp right soon.
Florida is now seeing some great weather, low humidity because Dorian sucked the moisture out of the air, low 90's, sunny and low humidity.
St Mary's County has been upgraded to a tropical storm warning

Most of the southern Bay (including St. Mary's County) is under a Tropical Storm Warning now.
I know... I know..... :doh: Everytime I get in the truck I have to dismiss about 10 warnings.

Fill propane tank - check.
Get additional gas - check.
Test run generators - check.
Test run gas chain saw - check.
Test run electric backup chain saw - check.

Not so much for me here, although now that the track has shifted it may be needed, but more for the possibility of heading to NC to assist down there.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

A hurricane passed by cloudy all day, about 3 drops of rain.
It's so damned dry my kale won't come up, and my cabbage has to be watered.
We could have used a little rain.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Nothing here either. Just cloudy.

A lovely shade of Dorian Gray.

Hessian

Post Script....I posted that the after "wash" following the passage of Dorian could reshape the outer banks...
This Site has GREAT before & after photos of new cuts in the beaches...would be amazing to explore the features.