Dorsey Doubles Down!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Twitter Blacklists Links to House.gov Document

Twitter has branded links to the website of the House Committee on the Judicary as “potentially unsafe” after Republicans on the Committee posted material from the New York Post’s bombshell Biden-Ukraine story to the website.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's beyond wealthy....does not GAF about repercussions at this point, I'm sure.

No doubt. He baited and switched - got a huge audience and lots of power under the pretense of social media, then turned it into a Communist Manifesto party and to hell with anyone who doesn't like it because he's made enough money to last him several lifetimes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He really doesn't come off as being the brightest bulb in the box.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It seems pretty simple: just remove their liability protection. Then they can censor and editorialize all they want.

Google is on a much larger scale but it's the same concept. If they're going to censor political speech in favor of one party, remove their liability protection.

I'm not sure why bureaucrats have to make everything so difficult.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Interesting is that these tech corporations will bend over for the PRC (in the name of business) but if law enforcement in the US asks for assistance they put up the wall of "privacy".
Apple refuses to help law enforcement "crack" into a suspects iPhone for instance.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Rick Scott is ripping Dorsey again now.

He listed many examples of Twitter allowing dictators, China and Muslim extremists being left alone while he targets american conservatives and Trump.

He's trying to worm his way out of providing an example, even though he claims they label or block others.

He's really not the brightest bulb in the box.

BernieP

Resident PIA
It seems pretty simple: just remove their liability protection. Then they can censor and editorialize all they want.

Google is on a much larger scale but it's the same concept. If they're going to censor political speech in favor of one party, remove their liability protection.

I'm not sure why bureaucrats have to make everything so difficult.
Most people don't even know how manipulative Google is, as is Facebook.
Their algorithms will show you ads almost on what you are thinking, but if you put in a search, they return what they want you to read.
If you put in Binden China, you probably would not see a story about the corruption of Joe Biden and his crime family, but would see stories he was praised in about China.
It's hard to find evidence of his calling the travel ban xenophobic and railing against it.

PJay

Again..all for show. Action! Action! Action! They can scream at them all they want..does nothing. You think that muslim freak cares?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Again..all for show. Action! Action! Action! They can scream at them all they want..does nothing. You think that muslim freak cares?

The snippets I've seen, Dorsey acts like he's being bothered and it's clear he doesn't really give a chit about any Senate hearing. He is a multi billionaire and can pay any fine they levy without breaking a sweat. These people need to be charged with treason and either imprisoned or put to death. That's the only thing that will get their attention.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The snippets I've seen, Dorsey acts like he's being bothered and it's clear he doesn't really give a chit about any Senate hearing. He is a multi billionaire and can pay any fine they levy without breaking a sweat. These people need to be charged with treason and either imprisoned or put to death. That's the only thing that will get their attention.

My vote.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Jack Dorsey Hires Homeless Man Off Streets Of San Francisco To Fill In For Him At Hearings

Glad to know I wasn't the only one under that impression.