Double dating...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...with the ex?

Let's say you get along fine with the ex. You haven't met her guy yet and have heard nothing but great things about him and are at least a little curious to meet him and see if he is, A, insane, B, really that great of a guy for her or C, just give him condolences.

Let's say they're gonna be in town for a bit and the opportunity to get together pops up and maybe she wants to see if your gal is, A, insane, B, really a great gal for me or, C, simply offer condolences. :lol:

What do you do?

:popcorn:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
...with the ex?

Let's say you get along fine with the ex. You haven't met her guy yet and have heard nothing but great things about him and are at least a little curious to meet him and see if he is, A, insane, B, really that great of a guy for her or C, just give him condolences.

Let's say they're gonna be in town for a bit and the opportunity to get together pops up and maybe she wants to see if your gal is, A, insane, B, really a great gal for me or, C, simply offer condolences. :lol:

What do you do?

Meet for a drink and if everyone hits it off order dinner. If not, say something came up and boom, you're out of there. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A: I already know your woman and know that she is not the insane one in your relationship.

B: your compatibility is your business.

C: she's known you for many years and is very familiar with your whole family, so caveat emptor.

Oh, and D: Monello and I aren't dating; we've been living together for a year and a half and will soon be taking off together to live like gypsies in a trailer in various state parks and campgrounds. Your window of opportunity to warn him off is firmly closed.

:razz:

Restitution

You should be banned since you obviously have no desire to entertain.

Who needs to entertain?

There are PLENTY of ads and revenue streams on this forum to generate cash flow. I was merely stating an opinion. Why ask these types of questions to strangers on the internet? I have read some of the 'opinions' of people on here and, well....

Restitution

Why not?

Not that Larry was really asking for advice. He was just throwing it out there for conversation's sake.

...with the ex?

What do you do?

Sorry. I was thrown off by the "What do you do?" portion of the post.

Sounded like he was asking for an opinion or advice.