Double Divas

NextJen

Raisin cane
A new series starting on Lifetime television. Ok, I could see this as an infomercial....but a series? Just when I thought 'reality' tv couldn't get any worse, a show on women being fitted correctly for bras.

Anyone going to be watching?

Last edited:

Jeter3000

A new series starting on Lifetime television. Ok, I could see this as an infomercial....but a series? Just when I thought 'reality' tv couldn't get any worse, a show on women being fitted correctly for bras.

"Diva", another word that is useless in meaning and over used. What prerequisite determines such a "title" ? And what is a "Double Diva" ? All that comes to mind is Della Reese :cds:

mAlice

professional daydreamer

I saw that. There was a quick flash of a woman with the largest breasts I've ever seen. I mean, they were enormous!

I have no desire to watch this program. TV programming has gotten pathetic.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
I saw that. There was a quick flash of a woman with the largest breasts I've ever seen. I mean, they were enormous!

I have no desire to watch this program. TV programming has gotten pathetic.

Is the woman from Virginia?
Maybe the title isn't "Double Diva" but "Double-D VA"
:lol: