Double standard

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why is it okay for Ted Cruz to attack Melania Trump and basically call her a slut , but when Trump says something rather benign about Heidi Cruz, everyone loses their mind and Ted issues silly wormy "You better leave my wife alone!" statements?

Is it because Cruz is a coward who launches his attacks behind a PAC and Trump just comes out with it and owns it?

Last edited:

SamSpade

Why is it okay for Ted Cruz to attack Melania Trump and basically call her a slut , but when Trump says something rather benign about Heidi Cruz, everyone loses their mind and Ted issues silly wormy "You better leave my wife alone!" statements?

Is it because Cruz is a coward who launches his attacks behind a PAC and Trump just comes out with it and owns it?

You might think it a LOT funnier when you realize that one of his responses is a *STRAIGHT LIFT* from Michael Douglas's portrayal of Andrew Shephard:

"You want a character debate, Bob? You better stick with me, 'cause Sydney Ellen Wade is way out of your league."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ted-cruz-lifts-quote-michael-877654

Hijinx

Of course it isn't all right.I don't know why people want to attack either of these wives.
Neither has stood by while their husbands do perverted thing with an intern.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who is "everyone"?

Everyone on the radio talk shows and everyone on social media. I don't have TV anymore, but my guess would be everyone on talk TV is in on the dogpile as well. This dumbass on NPR just tried to make the case that Donald Trump has a beautiful wife because he hates women. :crazy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Considering that Ted's wife in an investment banker with Goldman Sachs, I would like those beans spilled thanks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ted Cruz is the biggest freaking crybaby. The tweet and the meme aren't even that big of a deal and Ted is losing his #### completely. I really don't want this man to be president. What a dip####.

Chris0nllyn

Everyone on the radio talk shows and everyone on social media. I don't have TV anymore, but my guess would be everyone on talk TV is in on the dogpile as well. This dumbass on NPR just tried to make the case that Donald Trump has a beautiful wife because he hates women. :crazy:

Gotcha. Admittedly I hadn't seen anyone mentioning it until now. I saw a story about it, but no one freaking out over it.

Really, Trump could have gone after Heidi's depression issue if he wanted to be a dick. If Cruz made the first wife comment (I believe he did with the picture of her), then he should be prepared for the come back and stop acting like he's the kid on the playground that got beat up for nothing.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I guess he couldn't find any quotes from The Princess Bride that would have been appropriate. I thought I'd split a gut when I heard him say that today. One rotten tomato on the tomato meter.

...and he stumbled over the words as he spewed them. :lol: He's another one who would be better off not trying to be Donald &and should stop trying to beat him at his own game. I guess he learned nothing from Marco. :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hell, when I saw the picture of Melania, I was like woohoo, you go! I think she is my new girl crush. :dance:

Now seriously, does anyone in the world with any sense at all think that Donald Trump or anyone in his campaign didn't see *this* coming?! Or that it would actually make them change one iota of their campaign strategy? :killingme

In this day and age with Braitlyn making news of him/herself every other week - are nude model photos even considered scandalous anymore?!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wonkette described the picture of Heidi Cruz, as the face she makes every morning when she remembers she's married to Ted Cruz.

:lmao:

How the hell did he score her anyway? She's actually very attractive, and smart, and accomplished...what's she doing married to Ted Cruz?

Hijinx

What a sick election.

Two guys insulting each others wife with the queen of mean running for President against them.
They want to attack someone let it be their opponent, who is worthy of attack ,not their wives.

It's enough to make you puke.
And I have to vote for one of these Dildo's.

littlelady

God bless the USA
What a sick election.

Two guys insulting each others wife with the queen of mean running for President against them.
They want to attack someone let it be their opponent, who is worthy of attack ,not their wives.

It's enough to make you puke.
And I have to vote for one of these Dildo's.

That is the truth. It seems that Cruz opened that proverbial can of worms. Bing it! It seems Heidi has something to hide.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/14/who-is-the-real-heidi-nelson-cruz/

Yes, Trump is pompous, but so is Obama. Cruz is, too, even though he carries that Bible. I don't believe for one second that Cruz didn't know about the political ad showing Melania naked. It was frightening to watch him look directly into the camera and say that to Trump. We really have no good choice for prez. No matter who is elected, it won't go well for America. God bless us all, y'all.

Edit: I will say, I would rather a Repub goof be elected than Hillary. As always, jmo.

One more thing. Cruz brought up children; nothing has been said about children. People want to say Trump is a jerk; well, Cruz is more of a jerk. I thought I might vote for him; well, not anymore. I guess I am voting for Trump. Kasich is all over the place, and saying he might have a Dem VP, and wants to grant amnesty to 12 mil immigrants, and I am sick of hearing he balanced the budget in Ohio. He is so salivating to become prez, he is drooling. What sense does that make? None.Trump it is.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That is the truth. It seems that Cruz opened that proverbial can of worms.

melina.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
Would love to see a poll on who really thinks TC had nothing to do with the first bit? Super PAC my azz. One of the biggest pieces of BS in modern politics is this whole PAC thing.

Did see this in a Reddit, which of course has it's own special level of confidence :) Might look it up later after the cooling system rebuild on the E46 and the tire/chain/sprocket swap on the Vstrom.

"I was curious for a PAC to only have $2k in donations to be able to run ads and spend $18k according to open secrets. I had a hard time believing they weren't related to the establishment somehow. Anyways the address of the Make America Awesome PAC shares the same address as a PAC called "Conservative, Authenic, Responsive Leadership for You and for America" also "CARLY for America" if we remember correctly isn't this the same PAC that Ted Cruz gave half a mil to after she dropped out? Ted trying to get Carly to do dirty work on Donald and act like his hands are clean? I would post info but I don't want to release personal info, but try google and see what you get."

Last edited: