Doubts rise about Trump’s claim of China’s promise to purchase more US farm products

transporter

This is right in line with Trump's MO...just lie...about everything...he's made more than one previous claim that China had agreed to make large purchases of US ag products...and he has lied each time. Given the news that has been coming out since the annoucement of the "phase 1" deal last week and Trump's past lies, it is not surprising that folks aren't taking him seriously.

Doubts rise about Trump’s claim of China’s promise to purchase more US farm products

U.S. and China’s “substantial” deal is already looking hazy, especially regarding China’s promise to hike its purchase of agricultural products, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
This is right in line with Trump's MO...just lie...about everything...he's made more than one previous claim that China had agreed to make large purchases of US ag products...and he has lied each time. Given the news that has been coming out since the annoucement of the "phase 1" deal last week and Trump's past lies, it is not surprising that folks aren't taking him seriously.

I'm sure Kerry is already there convincing them to wait, and not do anything until after the election when the Democrats will have more freedom to help China out..

I'm still wondering when Kerry is going to be arrested.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

This_person

I have doubts about their doubts. Does that mean THEY'RE lying, by your "logic"?