Dover Fall Race pics

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Race was alright (not as much action as the spring race); the best part being when Kenseth parked the nose of his car on the water-filled tires at the entrance to pit road. :clap: (sorry chasey :poorbaby:)

Some pics ... :smile:

Attachments

• redneck to-go meal.JPG
    redneck to-go meal.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 221
  • junior and johnson.JPG
    junior and johnson.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 160
  • jarrett.JPG
    jarrett.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 163
  • kenseth.JPG
    kenseth.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 163
  • newman.JPG
    newman.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 179

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
a few more pics ...

My brother had a blast at his first race, even though his driver dropped out at lap 13 of 400. The picture of the picnic table IS being chauffered by a lawnmower. :roflmao: You never know what you're gonna see at a race. We met and talked to Steve Byrnes from the Speed Channel for a bit following a live feed in the morning; did the Nextel Challenge; did the usual tour-the-haulers thing to get stuff for his wife and kids; and ran out of beer by 10:45 a.m. :frown: Headed over to a bar to have a beer till the liquor store opened at noon, then to the track. Overall, we had a good time ... got there early, parked right next to the track and little traffic getting outta the area (we're back in rehoboth an hour after the checkers dropped).

Lookin' forward to Talladega next weekend! :cheers: :banana:

Attachments

• jerky in car.JPG
    jerky in car.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 162
  • jarrett crew.JPG
    jarrett crew.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 154
  • pit crew celebration.JPG
    pit crew celebration.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 148
  • burnout.JPG
    burnout.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 146
  • stewart.JPG
    stewart.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 131
crabcake said:
Race was alright (not as much action as the spring race); the best part being when Kenseth parked the nose of his car on the water-filled tires at the entrance to pit road. :clap: (sorry chasey :poorbaby:)

Some pics ... :smile:

The chick in last pic....Was that tatoo real?

K

Kain99

crabcake said:
I prefer pics of myself not be posted on the internet ... too many fruitcakes like HF. :wink:
In that case...post the brothers wife! :banana: