Dozens walk out on Mike Pence, the majority stayed.

transporter

Wow you cant' even read the articles YOU post?

The protest stemmed from disagreement among students, faculty and alumni about whether it was appropriate for the nondenominational Christian liberal arts school to invite the vice president, known for his conservative religious views, to speak.

Rather, they said, it was the university's lack of faculty or student input, concerns that his presence endorses a specific political or religious view or the matter of Pence's affiliation with President Donald Trump, who some say doesn't represent the Christian values central to the university's mission.

The Trump administration doesn't uphold actual Christian values. Separating kid from their parents in most decidedly not among those values. (Unless you "Christian" values have been perverted by your racist, nationalist or political values. Too people like you, Hijinx, it's ok to tear families apart if their skin color or economic status is lower than your own.)

Banning people from coming to this country because of their religion...having a complete disregard for the poor or less fortunate...these are the values of the Trump Administration that are not aligned with traditional Christian values.

Now are they???

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Separating kid from their parents in most decidedly not among those values.
I wonder why when Americans commit crimes and are sentenced to prison, nobody ever worried about their kids being separated from their parents. Now all of a sudden people want to ignore our generous legal immigration laws and come here unannounced. ANd we are suppose to somehow feel compassion for them and their children? I personally don't have any compassion for either group. You willfully break the law and pay the consequences. If you didn't want your kids negatively impacted, then don't break the law in the first place. It's a pretty simple concept actually. Millions of Americans didn't break the law yesterday and probably won't today.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Banning people from coming to this country because of their religion...having a complete disregard for the poor or less fortunate...these are the values of the Trump Administration that are not aligned with traditional Christian values.

Now are they???
Don't try to cover what is yet another anti-Trump post of yours in anything resembling being an advocate for (or understander of) Christian virtue.

Your comments about this post are about as stupid as the "they" who were upset at Pence's affiliation with Trump. Reading what "they" said about it, I was amazed to learn that Taylor University was located in and the official university of "The Village." That's how stupid the protest was.

But let's get back to you.

First, spare me/us your faux outrage.

Second, this "anti-Trump thing" of yours really has crossed over to being a fetish, hasn't it?

--- End of line (MCP)

black dog

Free America
Taylor is about 25 min N,NE from me, we hit a local spot ( Ivanhoes ) in Upland about once a month or so. Lots of young liberals and manbuns in Upland.

Hijinx

When you lock up a parent WTH are you SUPPOSED to do with the kids?

If the parents want their kids to stay with them they need to stay where they are until they can legally come here.

luvmygdaughters

The Trump administration doesn't uphold actual Christian values. Separating kid from their parents in most decidedly not among those values. (Unless you "Christian" values have been perverted by your racist, nationalist or political values. Too people like you, Hijinx, it's ok to tear families apart if their skin color or economic status is lower than your own.)

Lets see, to people like you, its okay to tear a fetus from the mothers womb, no problem right? That is what I call real "separation" from the parents! It amazes me how you can fight so hard to keep illegal's and their kids here, but, in the next breath you condone "Full Term Abortion"! You really should seek professional help, your hatred of Trump is all consuming and will eventually drive you crazy...especially when he is re-elected!! :yay:

Hijinx

I wonder how many of these people who attack the Trump administration for separating children from parents know the fact that 30% of these children are not even related to the person that invaded our country and dragged these kids along .
Do they know that Trump did not come up with this scenario, but is merely doing what was done by the previous administration of Obama and that they had no problem with it until the administration changed?

They cry and moan about what is being done, but they offer no solution.
The best solution is to build the wall, and keep these families together in their own country until they legally apply to come to America.

Sapidus

I wonder why when Americans commit crimes and are sentenced to prison, nobody ever worried about their kids being separated from their parents. Now all of a sudden people want to ignore our generous legal immigration laws and come here unannounced. ANd we are suppose to somehow feel compassion for them and their children? I personally don't have any compassion for either group. You willfully break the law and pay the consequences. If you didn't want your kids negatively impacted, then don't break the law in the first place. It's a pretty simple concept actually. Millions of Americans didn't break the law yesterday and probably won't today.

That is what used to seperate up from other countries. We were the greatest nation in the world because we were fair and compassionate and despite people breaking the law still took good care of the innocent victims ( the children). Now we cram them in cages and let them die( 6 as of today) and idiots like you have been programmed to believe that is acceptable behavior . Or if its not that its arresting people for leaving water and food in the desert for starving and thirsty immigrants. We ahem an obligation to treat people humanly regardless of what country they come from or what crime you believe they ahem committed.

It's certainly not making America great again. its making american like everywhere else in the world.

Sapidus

Lets see, to people like you, its okay to tear a fetus from the mothers womb, no problem right? That is what I call real "separation" from the parents! It amazes me how you can fight so hard to keep illegal's and their kids here, but, in the next breath you condone "Full Term Abortion"! You really should seek professional help, your hatred of Trump is all consuming and will eventually drive you crazy...especially when he is re-elected!! :yay:

There is no such thing as a full term abortion moron. That would be a birth and then murder. Stop listening to propaganda on Faux News

glhs837

Power with Control
Now we cram them in cages and let them die( 6 as of today)

Really, you think the folks caring for these kids just stood back and watched them die? You base that on what? to the best of my knowledge, these kids were given approiate care, I"m open to hearing otherwise.

Sapidus

Really, you think the folks caring for these kids just stood back and watched them die? You base that on what? to the best of my knowledge, these kids were given approiate care, I"m open to hearing otherwise.

The fact that they died idiot.

You think they made it all the way here only to die from sitting around in a cage? They obviously liked proper medical care and attention and the stress of being separated from their families was likely not helpful.

glhs837

Power with Control
The fact that they died idiot.

You think they made it all the way here only to die from sitting around in a cage? They obviously liked proper medical care and attention and the stress of being separated from their families was likely not helpful.

Ah, yes, calling me an ididot makes your case. Gather a few thousands of kids from any shi%^ole country in the world and put them anywhere from the cages in the zoo to the Ritz-Carlton, and guess what? Some are going arrive sick and be beyond your ability to help them and die. They are in poor health with worse nuitrtion and have been weakend from an arduous journey. Hell, those facilities are probabaly the bes fed and rested they have been in weeks. Sheer numbers alone mean you will have some die out of any grouping of people with like nuitrition and weakend bodily sytems, asZwipe. Any stress from being separated is the gnat on the camels back and more than offset by having decent food and shelter.