Dr. Anthony Fauci tests positive for COVID

herb749

Yeah it took a little digging, because page after page kept telling me just how deadly COVID was, and it how it was the cause of so much death - but there wasn't any significant jump in excess mortality the year of the pandemic. Yes, I lost my FIL and my wife told me he had to fight to breathe - but if excess mortality did not move much, the best that could be attributable to COVID were people so weak and compromised, they would have died of something. Worse, data DID arrive that less than 10,000 died from COVID alone.

COVID just cleared the table faster - it was never the raging disease the world panicked over.

Yep, people with heart disease & stage 4 cancer didn't die from those, it had to be covid. When people die from the flu its usually because they get pneumonia that makes it hard to breathe.

SamSpade

Yep, people with heart disease & stage 4 cancer didn't die from those, it had to be covid. When people die from the flu its usually because they get pneumonia that makes it hard to breathe.
My mom had - for years - suffered from very strange mini strokes, one of which occurred while she was driving north on 95 with my Dad, to Jersey, when she had another one - going 70 - rolled the car several times - and my Dad never woke from his coma.

Years later, they determined it to be a form of epilepsy, and she was often ill. When she died the year of the pandemic - she had it when she died, and my sister fought to make sure she was not determined to have died of COVID, because she may have died due to medical mistakes - but she was ALWAYS asymptomatic for COVID. Moreover, since she rarely ever left the house - she almost certainly got COVID during one of her stays at the hospital.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I got the Pfizer 2-part, and my cardiologist thinks my elevated heart rate is an after effect.
Boosters, NOT recommended.

With all the precautions, I did get a severe non-COVID virus last September that had me in the ER.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If the rapid tests I was given at the pharmacy are correct, I've been suffering from covid since Sunday of this week. Sunday through Tuesday I ran a fever off/on but now my temp is normal and I just have a little head congestion.

herb749

My mom had - for years - suffered from very strange mini strokes, one of which occurred while she was driving north on 95 with my Dad, to Jersey, when she had another one - going 70 - rolled the car several times - and my Dad never woke from his coma.

Years later, they determined it to be a form of epilepsy, and she was often ill. When she died the year of the pandemic - she had it when she died, and my sister fought to make sure she was not determined to have died of COVID, because she may have died due to medical mistakes - but she was ALWAYS asymptomatic for COVID. Moreover, since she rarely ever left the house - she almost certainly got COVID during one of her stays at the hospital.

Hospital got paid per covid patient.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Completely-jabbed and boosted U.S. Health Secretary Xavier Becerra is not setting a good example. The Hill ran a story yesterday headlined, “Health Secretary Becerra Tests Positive For Covid-19 Twice In Less Than A Month.” He must have done something wrong, slipped up somewhere; let his mask drop below his nose when he wasn’t sitting down, forgot to wash his hands, maybe shaved a couple inches off the social distance, SOMETHING.

On his first go-round with the virus, Becerra tested positive back on May 18th en route to Berlin for some swanky but critically important political conference. Yesterday, in Sacramento, after meeting with Joe Biden over the previous two days in L.A., Becerra tested positive AGAIN. The second time within 30 days. Maybe it was a new strain or something.

But Mr. Becerra is SO grateful to have had his shots and boosters!

Meanwhile, double-masked, triple-jabbed, goofy Canadian proto-dictator and WEF stooge Justin Trudeau ALSO tested positive for covid yesterday, which — just like Becerra — was his second time around with the virus this year. Justin also met with Joe Biden in the previous several days at the same event in L.A. with Becerra. So, how about the former vice-president?

Following the news, Trudeau tweeted “I feel okay, but that’s because I got my shots.”

Hahaha! Of COURSE you’d say that, after forcing all your hapless Canadians to get jabbed. But Justin, I feel okay too, and I didn’t get ANY shots. In fact, I’ve never had ANY covid symptoms and I’ve NEVER tested positive, and I didn’t get any of the shots. So.

Bluecrqbe

So are we really saying there was no excess deaths due to COVID?
I'm pretty sure the question is: how bad is it really?

When I had it, it was the flu. Not even the worst flu I've ever had. And that seems to be on par with what everyone I personally know is saying about their bout with it. Sure, some people had it rough - non-covid flu kills people every single year and always has. Some people can't fight off the buggies, and that's not some brand new thing that came about with covid.

There were not more deaths than there usually are in any other year. That's a stat, you can check it yourself. And the Marxists are coming up with all these pretzel logic excuses as to why their hysterical predictions never came to fruition, that are demonstrable lies.

Now, you can believe lies if you want to, but I choose not to do that.

You can flip out and run down the street naked with your hair on fire, and I choose not to do that either.
I know you didn’t die, but did more people die the last few years? Maybe they didn’t, maybe Trump made it all up so he could have a press conference every afternoon, I have no idea.

It feels like a lot of people died.

Kinnakeet

I got it in January. Not terrible, but not mild either. Trouble breathing at night, terrible cough, lost my voice for 4 weeks, still have not regained singing voice and unable to project my voice (terrible for a music teacher), heart palpatations. Got both my shots. Not getting a booster. Father-in-law had heart issues, got a clean report, got his booster before they left for Florida, two days later sat in his chair and his heart just stopped.
The shots are what made you sick?

BOP

Sorry for your loss.

My dad never had heart issues. Six days after vax he died. Heart issues, not his cancer.
My maternal grandfather died in July of 1956, months before I was born. He suffered from both heart disease and cancer, so it's a toss-up as to which of them finally did him in.

I wouldn't be shocked if they retroactively changed the COD to Covid.

musiclady

The shots are what made you sick?
No, that's not what I was saying. I was relating my experience with getting Covid. The shots didn't prevent it like it was originally claimed when they first came out. My experience with the shots was semi-severe reactions to it and lots of residual pain. Not getting a booster because of the heart issues from Covid and my previous reactions to it. My father-in-law's death is directly related to his booster - even his doctor said so.