Dr Cirillo in Prince Frederick

rockfish

Good guy, highly recommend him. He also has office hours in Solomons and Dunkirk. I'm going back to see him on Tuesday for a follow-up, as a matter of fact.

Ol-man

mack421
I appreciate the reply; my wife is going to need surgery and he did seem very knowledgeable and matter of fact.

donmagicyourmom

i'll know about how well he does surgery on the 17th when he cuts my shoulder. leading up to it, he's a great doctor. even called me yesterday to see how i was doing and i my next appointment is next week. great guy

RPMDAD

Good guy, highly recommend him. He also has office hours in Solomons and Dunkirk. I'm going back to see him on Tuesday for a follow-up, as a matter of fact.

:yeahthat:
Excellent surgeon, did my wifes torn rotator cuff and about 6 months later did surgery on her wrist for carpal tunnel.

R

remaxrealtor

Here's one more VERY happy patient! He's wonderful....I felt absolutely BLESSED to have found him!

OmyGawd

Anyone used him for rotator cuff surgery? Results?

Thanks!

He's very good. Did my right shoulder; cuff, tendons, and arthritis. Did it right, takes good care in follow ups. Going to send my wife there for her followups for a surgically repaired leg. Will have him do other side when ready.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Has been my doctor for my ankle tendinitis for over 2 years, highly recommend, knows what he's doing. Professional, friendly but most of all my ankles thank him...

OldHillcrestGuy

My son had Dr. Cirillo do hand surgery about 11 years ago, he slipped going up some steps with a glass bottle in his hand, sliced his hand between his thumb and finger, severed a tendon, nerve and artiery and after 5 hours or so of surgery he's pretty much back to normal, just a slight numbness from the nerve at times. Very impressed with DR. Cirillo very caring doc great beside manners.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Dr. Cirillo did hand surgery on my son this past year -- kid just got a Christmas card from the Doc! We are ALL impressed & really liked the guy -- he's a great Doc with a great "bedside manner"! It's nice to see so many others agreeing on this.

WestiePup

Love love love Dr. Cirillo!! I had re-constructive knee surgery 7 years ago and he was great. I had another small minor surgery last year and he was excellent then also. He is the BEST doctor! He also did surgery on both of my brothers shoulders and he really liked him aswell.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Glad to hear all these praises. My husband just went and had an MRI done to see if his pain is from a torn rotator cuff or just tendonitus. Physical therapy hasn't taken care of it so that's why he had the MRI done. Dr. Cirilla is talking about doing surgery in January if it is torn.

So here is my question - how long before you could do anything after surgery? Dr. is talking like 6 weeks.

mineralgreen

Glad to hear all these praises. My husband just went and had an MRI done to see if his pain is from a torn rotator cuff or just tendonitus. Physical therapy hasn't taken care of it so that's why he had the MRI done. Dr. Cirilla is talking about doing surgery in January if it is torn.

So here is my question - how long before you could do anything after surgery? Dr. is talking like 6 weeks.

Normally after surgery the MD wants the patient to wait ~ 6 weeks before actively using the shoulder muscles so that the repair has time to heal properly, but the therapists @ physical therapy will move it for them so they don't lose too much motion and they will teach them ways to passively move their arm for home exercises. Once the MD clears them for active motion they will go through a gradual strengthening and range of motion program..it varies from 3-6 months depending on the patients progress, barring any complications of course...
and by the way, Iv'e also heard many good things about Dr. Cirillo. When, not if, my hubby needs new knees, I will be sending him his way:1bdz:

Last edited: